RobinHoodFan

1. THANK YOU!!

[B]As 2012 comes to an end, I want to shout out a sincere "THANK YOU!" to all my fans and supporters!

I would not be where I am today without each and every one of you! I really appreciate everyone's support and I'm very grateful and humbled to have so many friends and followers in this community.

Wishing everyone the absolute best that 2013 has to offer!

Tonight consists of vegging out on the couch and watching the Twilight Zone marathon ...

Updated 07-23-2014 at 03:26 PM by RobinHoodFan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Some Recent Happenings.

So it's been a little while since my last entry so I figured I'd catch everyone up to date.

I'm head over heels for Maggie's pewter Mini's now to the point of obsession :lol I currently have 10 in the "stables" waiting for some clothes and here are a few of the ones I've completed since last I posted. Feel free to click on any horse to view their gallery:

Here we have the adorable little Pepper owned by Lauren Davis. She has done Pepper the honor of taking him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My First Completed Medallion!

I was itching to play with my smooth-on starter kit I had received last Xmas so I finally sat down and sculpted this little piece. I present to you, [I]Shinrin[/I], the woodland unicorn! [I]Shinrin [/I]seemed to be a fitting name for this little Fantasy Forest King. It means "wooded area" or "forest" in Japanese. He's available unpainted/unprepped for a very low ppd price. I can also paint one up for you as well! If you're interested, please feel free to contact me any time ...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. More Good TOPSA News!!

Holly provided me with some more good news today! My little Mini Whinny Dun "Kiger" came in 2nd for the Mustang Breed class and Baby/Brown color class in last month's TOPSA show! :clap Not as fancy as Mr. Golden Governer over there...but still quite the accomplishment I think :)

[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/xtina_c/Mini%20Whinnies/Kiger2ndPlace.jpg[/IMG]

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So Excited! My "Golden Governer" Won!!

I'm VERY excited to announce that my little "Grant" aka "Golden Governor" has won Color Champion, Reserve Grand Champion, and Reserve Spanish-Gaited Champion in the TOPSA 2012 Div M: March/April Photo Show!!

This is the first time I've heard back on one of my pieces that's left the studio and I'm just tickled pink! I was shocked and inspired! Thanks for lettin' him strut his stuff Holly!

If you own and show any of my pieces I'd love to hear how they ...

Updated 07-23-2014 at 03:27 PM by RobinHoodFan

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast