kylee_de

1. Playing in mud...day 1

Today I began what will prove to be a life long love hate relationship with mud.
    -First, I took over the garage...
    [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee342/kylee1981/getting%20dirty%20the%20mud%20horse%20project/potteryday1008.jpg[/IMG]
    -Next I began experimenting (mud and clay everywhere at this point mind you)
    [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee342/kylee1981/getting%20dirty%20the%20mud%20horse%20project/potteryday1009.jpg[/IMG]
    -Then I demolded my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Holy freaking dog chase.....

Invisible Wes arrives home...checks on dog...dog not in fenced in yard and gate is open. Crap, he likes this dog more than he likes me and the dog escaped on my watch! I know if I don't find this dog that all heck is going to break loose!

Throw shoes and hat on, run out door...run around neighborhood and golf course SCREAMING dogs name...stop to ask annoying college kids...stop to ask crazy neighbor Bob who knows me some days and doesn't know me on others...today was a little bit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Input versus Output...

So I am sitting around thinking the other day and I realized my problem. It all has to do input versus output. I buy and buy and buy yet I never seem to try to get rid of the things I really don't care whether or not I keep.

Solution.....Ebay!

I think I shall round up everything that isn't a real asset to my show string, or sentimental and start exporting lol.

I don't know if anyone else has ever felt like this but...I am being overrun!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Road trip excitement....and a great show!

So this all starts with me finding this great live show while surfing the net (because I am an addict). Hurray for live showing, but there wasn't a show in our region for a while so my brain starts thinking (this is always dangerous).

Hmmm...I could convince my boyfriend to take me all the way to Texas to go to "The Ball"...because it looks awesome!

Next I realize I have to convince my partner in crime that she should go too. This was a lot easier then expected. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized