Random Randomness (brought to you by Robin)

1. So! Rhode Island.

Wow, it's been some time since I've bothered to post here. I guess it's a good thing that this isn't some real-life blog that I'm expected to update. I'm such a bad person sometimes.

That said, I'm now in the lovely land of Cranston, RI (not too far from Providence or Newport, for those of you who don't know this tiny state too well), and I'm estatic to be here. Not only does it mean that I get to meet an awesome group of collectors in Region X, but it means that I'm free of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stone has finally made a customer out of me...

I got my made-to-order OOAK today, and even though he has a star (which I didn't ask for), I'm absolutely in love. He's perfect. Stunningly perfect. Exactly what I was envisioning, and the star is much better than without one. I'm in love, and I can't believe:

A) How quickly he arrived
    B) How flawless he is
    C) How reasonable the price

I own very few Stones, and I've heard a thousand and one horror stories about them. I've even sort of had one, when ...

Updated 12-24-2008 at 06:48 PM by Robin

Categories
    Plastic, Plastic, Plastic...
  3. The Land of No Model Horses

I'm experimenting with this blog thing. Never done it before, but as I'm stuck out here in the Land of No Model Horses (otherwise known as Mobile, Alabama), I'm in massive withdrawal from all things hobby.

Did you know that the closest authorized Breyer dealer is something like 100+ miles away from here? I certainly didn't. I can't say that I'd not have moved here knowing that (as me coming here was a result of official orders from the Navy, to report "in conjunction with ...

Updated 12-17-2008 at 09:10 PM by Robin

Categories
    Go Navy! , Plastic, Plastic, Plastic...