I`m New Here

Hi I`m sorta new here and to model horse collecting. I only have 3 original finish breyers but I`m looking forward to expanding my collection. I may be a newbie at model horse collecting but i know of a lot of great sites to purchase LSQ items such as tack and stadium jumps. I`ve been riding only 3 or 4 years and have a 6 year old Paint X Arabian who needs a lot of work for english pleasure. I`m looking forward to BreyerFest 2012 and would love to participate in performance shows. I`m currently looking at a custom Keltic Salinero Paint to take to the performance classes. I hope he will win me some ribbons!

1. Hi I`m New

Hello I`m new here and a little new to model horse collecting. I only have 3 original finish breyers but I am looking forward to expanding my collection. I`m thinking about going to BreyerFest 2012 and it would be my first time going and first time showing. I want to participate in the performance classes so any tips would be great. I also have a question that REALLY needs to be answered but it`s more of an opinion type question. I was thinking of buying a custom Appaloosa Keltic Salinero but he`s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized