Pongoose

1. Utterly Horses Yorkshire Workshop 2013

Yesterday I went to Utterly Horses' Yorkshire Workshop with a friend to show our models, paint stablemates and have a lot of fun. After a late night of last minute packing we woke up early to pack our models and set off for Kettlesing, just outside of Harrogate in Yorkshire, UK. We arrived to meet Becky, found our show tables and unpacked our models. Then I had a quick wander round the shop to have a look at the models (I actually managed to resist buying any models till lunchtime... ) before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Utterly Horses' Hullabaloo

I spent the weekend at the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo, a three-day model horse event in Newmarket, England. I was there all three days there and showed in the Newcomer's Show (My first show!).
    We travelled down to Newmarket on Thursday night. On Friday was the Newcomer's show (which Keren hosted- Great job!). I took 19 horses to show. The show was great fun and I had a fab time, winning 3 firsts (Conga, Fantasy and Collectibility), 3 seconds (Western Pleasure, Appaloosa/POA, and Arab), a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized