kcpkaptivating

1. Craving Carnage

I can't wait to graduate and come home and customize some horses(and job hunt of course). I told myself that I wouldn't start any new projects until I finished one of my MANY WIPS. My aunt recently found an old jumper at Salvation Army for me and I couldn't help doing some photoshop customization. The picture is courtesy this blog here ==>
    http://modelhorsearchive.blogspot.co...stonewall.html

jumpinghorsebay.jpg
    jumpinghorse300R.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sueanta Irregular Sale...

Has me crying. I am a poor college student! I have no business buying resins, not matter how cheap...I still haven't had my Arcane prepped from the last sale...~cries frustrated tears~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. To buy or not to buy? Also,hobby anxieties? What?

I had promised posted in the New Year's resolution thread that I would not buy any more models until I finished. Earthquake by Kitty Canterell is testing me...I don't know what it is about the hairless lug, but I want one, along with a Thunderbutt and I want to make barding for the fellows or fantasy tack. UGH. And a Dante, they keep becoming available in my inbox and I want one so bad...I keep telling myself that I am really waiting for Minkiewicz micro minis...

Must save money for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. America the Troubled

Just, be prepared for a rant. I am not the best at debate. Just posting my feelings here.

Chris Rock summed it up nicely on Twitter: "Don't be black in Florida, don't be a woman in Texas, don't be poor in America."

I try to stay away from non hobby related things when I'm on Blab, but these past few weeks have been trying. I am a Black Puerto Rican woman, which is not the best race/gender to be in America right now. I am so tired of old,rich, white men deciding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Woes of Being a Poor College Student

AAAaaaahhhh! Mountainview Casting is selling all traditional resins for $100 and the Pheonix resin is for sale for $85. I need to save money for Japan, but oh lord are these prices tempting! I wanna buy a resin sooooo bad! I keep convincing myself that have enough unfinished projects and I wont be able to paint in Japan. Ugh. I want a Tiny, a Patrao, Josine's new Andy resin. A trad Totilas...Some micros....Shards and shells....How do you guys resist temptation!?
    ~expires~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast