kcpkaptivating

1. Guess Who's Going to Japan!?

I was nominated for a scholarship to study abroad in Japan! I will be studying in Kokugakuin, in Tokyo next fall! I never thought I would have this opportunity. Out of six applicants, I was picked for this one spot! I am unbelievablely honored. I would never have been able to afford this without this scholarship.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back at School, but where is my motivation?

I have been back at school for about three weeks now. Over break, I got little done prepping wise(surprise surprise). Broke my Totilas' leg again while prepping. I decided that maybe I can only focus on a few horses at a time, so I only brought a few back to school with me. I have had zero motivation to break out the epoxy and finish sculpting some SM's that have been waiting a year now for primer and paint. Or to get my hands dirty with magic sculpt and do some mane and tails and ears. I know you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Year Brings A Great Turn Around

So, I entered University a Biology major on the preVet or Premed track. I was miserable, my science and math grades were horrible. I saw that my electives were consistently good grades. Finally, my sophmore year, I had had enough of feeling horrible about myself. I saw what I was really interested in and good at: Asian and Asian American Studies. I switched my major accordingly. I have always been a B's and mixed A's student until college. This semester, for the first time in my life, I have received ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Park Color Crazy Live This Weekend!

I have a few horses to show, all except one of them in original finish. I just couldn't finish all the CM horses in time. I have one finished, but he was an experiment I am not really proud of. Might finish another one this weekend, but my motivation is a bit low. He got grainy and I sanded down and I have to build up color again. Its my first chestnut. I may put him aside to finish when I don't feel rushed.

Super excited to go to my first live model horse show this weekend, right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Show String?

Still having a bit of trouble with the primer, but plowing ahead anyway. I have about 15 days to get these guys finished for the show. Eeeep! My goal was initially to have all my project horses finished, but I have narrowed it down to 5-6 horses. Is that still to many to finish in time with school and social time? I have Roshashana off,so that means a 5 day break from school. Wish me luck in finishing these in time for Park Color Crazy Live!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast