kcpkaptivating

1. Rustoleum's Ultra Cover Primer

I like this primer, it goes on smooth, though it takes quite a bit of shaking.I've found that setting the model down and walking around it works much better than holding and spraying, though its a pain on the bigger models and getting their bellies. A bit a t a time though. Sadly, I'm out of primer, so I have to wait till the next trip to town. I'm going to try Krylon Flat White spray paint along with buying another can of Ultra Cover. Ordered some magic Sculpt. Hopefully it blends better onto the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Frustration with Primer

I have had an enormous amount of inspiration and an overwhelming desire to pastel the horses that are piled in my body box. Primer gets in the way every single time! I have bought four cans of primer and each keeps going on gritty! Two different brands: Krylon and Rustoleum, four cans total, same problem. I don't know if its my spraying technique or the weather. I shake the cans for 3 minutes, I hold the horses 6-8in away from the can, I check the weather. Same result! It goes on gritty and with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234