Tanglewood Stables Blog

1. A new addition to my herd…

Just a quick little entry to post about my most recent purchase! A cute little Classic Warmblood foal. This one was from M. Bieker ([URL="http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/searchlist.asp?Accid=7228"]here[/URL] is her MH$P page if you’d like to see the rest of her offers –I got this guy for $10 PPD.) Should be shipped to me today. ^_^

[CENTER][ATTACH]117530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117531[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Julien and Sophia are here!

Julien and Sophia arrived in the mail two days ago. I had a visitor so I didn’t have a chance to post about this new addition to my herd until now. Here’s some pics and info.

:kittylove[COLOR=#dda0dd][I][B]([/B][/I][I][B]This post has more pics than I can post here so please click [URL="https://tanglewoodstables.wordpress.com/2015/06/06/julien-and-sophia-are-here-2/"]HERE[/URL] to read the whole thing and view more pics on my main blog. Thank you!)[/B][/I][/COLOR] ...

Updated 06-14-2015 at 10:02 PM by Marina

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breyer Classics Chestnut Appaloosa

I bought this Spotted Athlete Chestnut Appaloosa a few weeks ago, but forgot to post about it. I’m not terribly fond of this model but all I owned were Classic colts and I felt I needed to add a grown-up horse to my herd… :-) There are three now, and four colts.

[CENTER][ATTACH]117533[/ATTACH]

[/CENTER]
    Like the rest of my horses he has yet to be named.

I think I need to think of some sort of backstory for my stables, or what kind of work ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Incoming! Springtime Frolic Gift Set

Well, down the rabbit hole I go! This Springtime Frolic Set of a Palomino Stallion & Foal, originally released in 2005, is my first time order ever from MH$P. I was bored at a dinner looking through my phone and found these beauties for $25 with shipping included. They stole my heart. Today they shipped and I can’t wait to get them in the mail! Right now I’ve got four horses coming in the mail total. Two stallions and two foals. (≧◡≦)

[CENTER][ATTACH]117536[/ATTACH] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Julien and Sophia are in the mail!

My fiance bought me Julien and Sophia last Friday! I think these two will be my favorites for a long while. I can’t wait to hold them in my hands!!

[CENTER][ATTACH]117534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117535[/ATTACH]

[/CENTER]
    I wonder if people rename models that come already named such as these? Is that lame to do? Not that I’m especially interested in renaming them but I wonder what people do as a rule.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast