Legacy

1. Why do I have this feeling that I'm going to cave in...

...and buy a resin? I go look at Hazel on Morgen Kilbourn's website nearly every day and drool over her. She's a bit out of my price range, but there are some other gorgeous resins who [I]are [/I]within my price range that I have been so tempted to buy. I want to buy one to paint, and I'm just not confident enough yet in my painting skills to warrant spending a lot of money on a resin and then putting a not-so-good paint job on it. I keep telling myself to keep practicing on Breyer bodies for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why do I do this? I don't even LIKE science fiction...

...yet I always find myself becoming engrossed in certain sci fi shows. :grump First it was Firefly, now it's Dr. Who. I watched a few Dr. Who episodes while I was home for Thanksgiving, and now I'm back at school attempting to do a term paper, but I found free episodes of the new Dr. Who (David Tennant :adore) online and I've been watching them instead. Oh well. I have all weekend to watch Dr. Who...er...work on my term paper. Uh oh. So it begins...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Took a HUGE first step...

...I primed a horse outside my dorm in the [I]daylight[/I] while people were [I][B]awake[/B][/I]!!! Seriously, if I need to spray anything, I usually wake up at about 6:00AM while everyone is still asleep, sneak outside, and spray really quickly. But I really want to paint tomorrow, which means I needed to get primer on today. So I boldly picked up the body (a Flash) and a can of primer, walked down the stairs holding both proudly, stepped out the door, and started spraying!! One of my friends ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Boy how we've grown...

So I discover the blogs and I post two in one day. Yeah, I need a life. And some sleep.

Anyway, I was going through some old pictures and saw this one of me and Legacy the day she was born.
    [IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee184/jmkhorses/MeandBabyLegs.jpg[/IMG]
    This got me thinking about all Legs and I have been through together...

Legacy's mom, April, was an AWESOME horse. I started riding April by myself when I was about five. We bred April ...

Updated 11-08-2008 at 02:47 AM by Legacy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Forgot we had this feature...

I completely forgot about the blog feature until I accidentally clicked on one today. Then, a stroke of inspiration hit me and I decided to start my own!! :woohoo

I came one step closer to declaring a double major today. Right now my major is Geology with a Paleontology option. My second major will be Ecology and Evolution. I spoke with my paleo advisor last week, and he thought that double majoring would really boost my resume for graduate school and open more doors for areas ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized