My Blog doesn't have a title, A title has my Blog.

Uhh, yeah. I'm not good at this sort of thing. But I'll try my best. :duel

1. There is a first for everything!

by , 05-13-2011 at 02:44 PM (My Blog doesn't have a title, A title has my Blog.)
    My Breeze definitely proved that last night. She jumped her first jump and just loved it! I managed to nab a video and some pictures and did a quick montage with some Eye of the Tiger... She was in the zone! :cheer I'm super happy! It was hot in the arena, and I was sick so I am surprised she actually did it. :lol Enjoy.:)
    [YOUTUBE]<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8jexRwmYuaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Peaches

by , 09-27-2010 at 11:56 PM (My Blog doesn't have a title, A title has my Blog.)
    Movin' to the country,
    gonna eat a lot of peaches
    Movin' to the country,
    Gonna eat me a lot of peaches
    Movin' to the country,
    Movin' to the country,

Peaches come from a can,
    they were put there by a man
    In a factory downtown
    If I had my little way,
    I'd eat peaches every day
    Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade

Take a little nap where the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wow, my brain hasn't worked this hard since school ended

by , 07-30-2010 at 01:02 PM (My Blog doesn't have a title, A title has my Blog.)
    Well, my brain is reeling with ideas for Breyerfest themes. I think I'm giving myself a headache. :lol
    My girl is coming home on the 8th. I'm SO excited to get to know her and start training her.
    I'm getting my hair done today.. yep. I'm dying it, thinning it, layering it and having something done with my bangs. There will be a post somewhere in due time.
    I think that's all that is even relatively exciting in my life at the moment. I will post more later!
    Categories
    Uncategorized