mariannas

1. *sigh*

So I totally jinxed myself with my last post...

Less than 24 hours after the last blog entry, I was in the hospital to get my infected gallbladder removed. Now...normally that is a pretty routine procedure, but due to my underlying health problems, it's been quite the mess.

They removed my gallbladder and inserted a catheter into my neck so that I could go in and do in-center dialysis. Well, turns out the general surgeon didn't do it correctly so I had to go back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm alive!

I'm writing this since I've been a bit of a stranger to Blab for the last year or...more? Wow.

Sooo...for those of you that might be interested to hear what I'm up to, here's a brief re-caplet for you!

After about a year and a half of not working, I finally applied for and got a job! I went to work as a receptionist at a small tight-knit vet clinic. I was promoted this summer to front office manager and have been working hard and loving it. I can't wait to be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Done and done...I hope!

Well...after several days, I *finally* finished the Secret Santa assignments. I don't know what happened this year, but it was much more difficult to get this going than last year. I kept losing people, double assigning people, and forgetting to assign some people at all! I finally had my SO look over my master sheets since he has a better eye for these things and he was able to find all my problems super fast. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be PMing people tomorrow. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Oktoberfest

Welcome to my Blab Blog. I will likely be posting mostly about food and horses - my two favorite things. Of course, if you're lucky there will also be a Ginger post or two.

So...let's get started with a food post. Yesterday, Eugene and our friends Ben and Pete and Ben's girlfriend went to the Fremont Oktoberfest. There were high expectations of good beer and good food, but the poor weather was disappointing. There is nothing worse than having cold, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized