Das Blog of the Luck Dragon

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Well this is it! I started a blog here on blab (ooh, say that 10 times fast) I'll stick mostly to my trials and tribulations with my tackmaking, CMing and (hopefully) showing. I have always like to journal and write and this is a great place to get out all my plastic pony joy!

So without further ado, welcome to mein blog:hello[/COLOR]

1. Flight is booked!

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]:rays Our flight to Texas is officially booked, we got an excellent rate of just under $200 round trip each, flying out of our hometown of Erie. So that means my dad can drop off my mum and I so no parking fees, no having to drive a ga-zillion miles to a different airport.

Alright Breyer, the ball is in your court, get those info packets out here!! I'm already freaking out about the quick deadline. Only a month to get our RSVPs back in to Breyer. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LSE!!!! WOOT!!

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]I cannot believe my name was drawn. But then again, that is how it seems to work, when things are hairy and you don't see how it is all going to work, more gets lumped on.

While it will be financially tricksey to go to the LSE, there is no way in heck that I am not going. Its my birthday weekend, I'm gonna be there.

My mom is working on booking flights right now they are only $193 (including taxes) round trip. Flippin Sweet!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breyerfest Afterthoughts

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Breyerfest was a blast this year. I hadn't been to one in 14 years and I had soooooooo much fun. :yaymiller

I had a great time watching the entertainment, even though it got a bit repetitious. I got a great place in line for all my SR times. I waited for an hour and a half in line to have Stacy Westfall sign my Roxy. It was awesome.

Most everyone I talked to was super friendly. I also got to volunteer this year which was totally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I got a Ballylee!

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]I just got a Ballylee! I am super excited. He looks a lot like my two horses if only his socks were on the right feet. I can't wait til he gets here!

:egyptian

I have now stalked the Breyer Website for three days :hide and it was totally worth it!

Congrats to everyone else who got this handsome boy! [/COLOR][/B]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My first CM in 15 years!

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Woo-hoo! I just finished my first CM...in acrylics. I haven't been brave enough to try my pastels yet. I need to wait until the weather gets better so I can go on the back porch to spray without freezing my extremities or having to put on foot-wear.

Since I was just playing around, I decided to make a CM decorater Shetland Pony to add to my conga:conga:conga. I picked up some Gold acyrlics and went to town. I didn't do any prepping or anything....I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast