All Blog Entries

1. Is there any live shows in Northen Illinois or Southern Wisconson???

I'm new to show my models at live shows and i really like them and would love to do some more! but i cannot seem to find alot of them :somad so if any one knows about any live shows NAN approved or not!!! :toothy:toothy:toothy please tell me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Breyerwest 2012

Does anyone know where breyerwest 2012 is ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I need some suggestions for showing!!!

im a new model shower and i want some ideas. idk wat theme i shud go with and wat i could use as props. cud anyone possibly post some pictures of like dioramas of ur breyers or of live shows i wont copy u ill just use the theme. please post or comment thanks :gallop
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mont Tremblant is just too cool for us.

Erm, hello! My name is WM On The Flipside, but you can call me Finn. I'll be narrating this blog post today simply because the love of my life is completely ignoring me. That's right: Mont Tremblant is not joining mommy's collection. :tantrum

Okay, so I guess it isn't really "Monty" or mommy's fault. But you know what? I don't see why mommy couldn't at least try for her. Like, legit. She didn't even want to. :doh

So now, I shall go brood on my shelf. I bid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mont Tremblant to Arrive at PPS!

Hey everyone, so we heard today that MT will be joining our ranks, and I must say, we are all ecstatic, especially Persistence- he was beginning to think he'd never have a stablemate the same color as him! Plus she's a girl...I think he's in love. Her name is "PPS Silver Angel"...yes she was named before we won. We had a name picked out just in case
    We are all crossing our hooves for winning Joey on Xmas eve- since it will mean a significant increase in our funds for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized