All Blog Entries

1. A change in direction...

So… Yesterday’s outing turned out to be quite significant!

Before leaving the house I’d been lurking on Model Horse Blab and came across a thread that discussed the showing of Classic models (the focus of my fledging collection.) To my slight distress, I read that Breyer releases roughly 3 Traditional models for every Classic, per year (unless my memory fails me). In any regard, while they do sometimes do well at shows, apparently that is not the rule. That had me with second thoughts, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Heck yeah!

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/zroing/GIFs/pony_oh_yeah.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

I'm going to visit three tack stores today! Heading out with my best friend, he's going to sell his used video games at a Play 'n Trade in Stuart, and I get to visit tack stores on the way, scouring for Breyers.

These are the tack shops I'll be visiting:

[LIST][*][B]The Tackeria[/B]
    [LIST][*]13501 S Shore Blvd #107, Wellington, FL, 33414[/LIST] ...

Updated 06-15-2015 at 11:19 AM by Marina

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Setting My Model Horse Photo "Stage"

So I've started to look into entering photo shows, but for that I need a "stage" of course! So today I went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's for some supplies, and also sent a photo background to be printed on matte paper by Zazzle (hopefully not too large a print, we'll see.)

:kittylove[COLOR=#dda0dd][I][B]([/B][/I][I][B]This post has more pics than I can post here so please click [URL="https://tanglewoodstables.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/setting-my-model-horse-photo-stage/"]HERE[/URL] ...

Updated 06-14-2015 at 10:02 PM by Marina

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Vintage Breyer Love

As I get more into the world of Breyer model horses, I’ve realized that I have a soft spot for vintage models, though I’m not sure of their live show worthiness? I don’t actually own any –yet– but the more photos I see the more I find them charming. I contacted a very nice seller on MH$P in regards to this cute little set of America’s Wild Mustangs:

[CENTER][ATTACH]117529[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

I made an offer on a whim since I couldn’t afford the actual asking price and the ...

Updated 06-14-2015 at 10:03 PM by Marina

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A new addition to my herd…

Just a quick little entry to post about my most recent purchase! A cute little Classic Warmblood foal. This one was from M. Bieker ([URL="http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/searchlist.asp?Accid=7228"]here[/URL] is her MH$P page if you’d like to see the rest of her offers –I got this guy for $10 PPD.) Should be shipped to me today. ^_^

[CENTER][ATTACH]117530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117531[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized