All Blog Entries

1. Hi I`m New

Hello I`m new here and a little new to model horse collecting. I only have 3 original finish breyers but I am looking forward to expanding my collection. I`m thinking about going to BreyerFest 2012 and it would be my first time going and first time showing. I want to participate in the performance classes so any tips would be great. I also have a question that REALLY needs to be answered but it`s more of an opinion type question. I was thinking of buying a custom Appaloosa Keltic Salinero but he`s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hi! I'm new here.

I figured I would tell everybody just a bit about myself. Ive been riding horses for eight years. I started out jumping, the. Barrel racing and pole bending, and am currently doing cowboy mounted shooting. Aside from my real horse life. I am also involved in the model horse hobby. And own quite a variety of models. I am mainly focused on customs and resins. I have a mini nahar conga of 8 currently. I also have about 4 traditional resins. 14 mini resins. And multiple customs of various sizes. I also ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Shows in TX?

Hey guys, Mykel/Bua here!
    I'm just wondering if any of you Texan collectors know of a place near Lubbock, TX to live show.
    I'm starting to get my parents into the hobby and they want to take me to some shows.
    If not in TX, I'm still near New MX so if any of you from either TX or NM know of an upcoming show I could enter, let me know!
    Thanks!
    xx Bua/Mykel
  4. Theft of Horse Hair?

What has this world come to?????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! Today I heard that there are thieves going to other people's stables and cutting the hair off of their horses' tails! This is just sad! Horses need their tails to swat bugs and flies and when they don't have their tails, well, that can't turn into anything good! Wow. I feel like I need to make people more aware of this, because I am not sure everyone knows about it, but not sure how to bring awareness to horse lovers! What I can say, to the people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pictures from the Florida Carriage Museum

Take a look at some of my pictures from the Florida Carriage Museum on my other blog (lol). Lots of drool-worthy horses that I feel the need to share.

[URL="http://evasoffice.blogspot.com/2011/06/florida-carriage-museum-day-one-long.html"]Eva's Office (FCMR)[/URL]

I'll have more tomorrow and Wednesday! :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized