All Blog Entries

1. Incoming! Springtime Frolic Gift Set

Well, down the rabbit hole I go! This Springtime Frolic Set of a Palomino Stallion & Foal, originally released in 2005, is my first time order ever from MH$P. I was bored at a dinner looking through my phone and found these beauties for $25 with shipping included. They stole my heart. Today they shipped and I canít wait to get them in the mail! Right now Iíve got four horses coming in the mail total. Two stallions and two foals. (≧◡≦)

[CENTER][ATTACH]117536[/ATTACH] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Julien and Sophia are in the mail!

My fiance bought me Julien and Sophia last Friday! I think these two will be my favorites for a long while. I canít wait to hold them in my hands!!

[CENTER][ATTACH]117534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117535[/ATTACH]

[/CENTER]
    I wonder if people rename models that come already named such as these? Is that lame to do? Not that Iím especially interested in renaming them but I wonder what people do as a rule.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Test Post

I decided I may want to do a Breyerfest blog...maybe. We shall see. I am a fairly private person and don't do social media for that among several other reasons, but we'll see.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today's work

[ATTACH]115870[/ATTACH]

Some amethysts and polymer clay made a nice combo with a flowery springy feeling :)
  5. My First Classic Breyer Foals

These little guys are the spark rekindling my Breyer interest. Until today all I owned was Madison Avenue, a Traditional scale model in the Rejoice mold (all of this is probably really obvious if youíre a Breyer connoisseur, Iím not, still trying to learn the ropesÖ)

[CENTER][ATTACH]117538[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117539[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117540[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

I decided that Classic scale would be the focus of my collection; I can more easily ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized