All Blog Entries

1. Breyer Classics Chestnut Appaloosa

I bought this Spotted Athlete Chestnut Appaloosa a few weeks ago, but forgot to post about it. Iím not terribly fond of this model but all I owned were Classic colts and I felt I needed to add a grown-up horse to my herdÖ :-) There are three now, and four colts.

[CENTER][ATTACH]117533[/ATTACH]

[/CENTER]
    Like the rest of my horses he has yet to be named.

I think I need to think of some sort of backstory for my stables, or what kind of work ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Incoming! Springtime Frolic Gift Set

Well, down the rabbit hole I go! This Springtime Frolic Set of a Palomino Stallion & Foal, originally released in 2005, is my first time order ever from MH$P. I was bored at a dinner looking through my phone and found these beauties for $25 with shipping included. They stole my heart. Today they shipped and I canít wait to get them in the mail! Right now Iíve got four horses coming in the mail total. Two stallions and two foals. (≧◡≦)

[CENTER][ATTACH]117536[/ATTACH] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Julien and Sophia are in the mail!

My fiance bought me Julien and Sophia last Friday! I think these two will be my favorites for a long while. I canít wait to hold them in my hands!!

[CENTER][ATTACH]117534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117535[/ATTACH]

[/CENTER]
    I wonder if people rename models that come already named such as these? Is that lame to do? Not that Iím especially interested in renaming them but I wonder what people do as a rule.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Test Post

I decided I may want to do a Breyerfest blog...maybe. We shall see. I am a fairly private person and don't do social media for that among several other reasons, but we'll see.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Today's work

[ATTACH]115870[/ATTACH]

Some amethysts and polymer clay made a nice combo with a flowery springy feeling :)