All Blog Entries

1. Getting started with a Friesian conga line

I never would have thought I'd be doing a conga quite so soon. I just learned what they were when I joined blab in April. I didn't even know that Breyer Friesians came in other colors than black.
    Since then I've bought SIX more friesians and have bids on two more. I have a total of 3 black, 1 red [Fire Magic] 1 bay, and 1 flaxen chestnut/sorrel [Dashing Dan]. No greys yet, the Jack Frosts keep going for more than I can afford. Two bays came up in the same week, I got one and am working ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Check your Blog settings - can others read it?

You may need to change some settings to make your entries visible! s
  3. Trip to Germany: Not Including Model Horse Show

I thought I would post my note about the trip to Germany here, including everything except the live show. It's long, so be warned! I wrote it on my laptop as I was travelling. Here it is!

I am writing this from my plush seat on the train on the way to Germany. See, I *had* an assigned seat, but somebody was in it. So I had to move to the dining car, which is freakiní awesome. First class seats, and all I have to do to stay here is drink a three-euro cup of tea. Really, really slowly. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pregnancy Update!

I went to the doctors yesterday and im now dilated to 2cm. My little stinkers like to stay in as long as they can till the doc makes them come out. My oldest son was not born till i was 43 weeks and my second son was born when i was 42 weeks. Knowing my background with having children, if Little Elena decides that she wants to stay in longer then she should she has another thing coming! On May 6th if Elena is not born by then I'll be going in early morning to be induce I'll be 40 weeks that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Playing in mud...day 1

Today I began what will prove to be a life long love hate relationship with mud.
    -First, I took over the garage...
    [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee342/kylee1981/getting%20dirty%20the%20mud%20horse%20project/potteryday1008.jpg[/IMG]
    -Next I began experimenting (mud and clay everywhere at this point mind you)
    [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee342/kylee1981/getting%20dirty%20the%20mud%20horse%20project/potteryday1009.jpg[/IMG]
    -Then I demolded my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized