All Blog Entries

1. Almost but not quite like being a "little" pregnant...

I am almost but not quite employed!

I talked to the boss yesterday. He asked me to check in periodically but didn't think he'd need a second designer.

I told him that I would be looking for a new position and having companies contact him. (Which is only different from what I'm doing in the later bit.) He seemed OK with that. Not like he could do much more than that. It's not like he's paying me anything.

I am have not and will not be picking up my desk things.
    Tags: job, unemployment
    Job Woes
  2. A 3yr old and a 27 yr old meet in an arena...

Sounds like a bad joke, but it's not.

3yr old Guinness and 27yr old Flick were let loose to play in the arena tonight. Michael and I have been plotting this for awhile. Since his former horse and Flick were friends, we were wondering what the current two would think of each other.

Guinness is big - I mean BIG - like a whole hand bigger than Flick and large boned. Flick is short and fluffy plus a lot less playful and energetic than GMan. Of course, the age difference is
    Tags: flick, guinness
  3. *sigh*

So I totally jinxed myself with my last post...

Less than 24 hours after the last blog entry, I was in the hospital to get my infected gallbladder removed. Now...normally that is a pretty routine procedure, but due to my underlying health problems, it's been quite the mess.

They removed my gallbladder and inserted a catheter into my neck so that I could go in and do in-center dialysis. Well, turns out the general surgeon didn't do it correctly so I had to go back ...
  4. Christmas is two days away!

Can I ask where the time has gone?

I'm sure I will be out and about tomorrow. I feel like I am forgetting many many things. I need to hit the store tomorrow and pick up stuff needed for the dinner. (Along with everyone elses family members.)

My mom and I always head out on Christmas eve just to shop. We are not looking for anything in particular, just out and about. We will have lunch and then hit the stores. Head home and rush around getting everything together.
    Happy Daze
  5. I'm alive!

I'm writing this since I've been a bit of a stranger to Blab for the last year or...more? Wow.

Sooo...for those of you that might be interested to hear what I'm up to, here's a brief re-caplet for you!

After about a year and a half of not working, I finally applied for and got a job! I went to work as a receptionist at a small tight-knit vet clinic. I was promoted this summer to front office manager and have been working hard and loving it. I can't wait to be ...