All Blog Entries

1. If Snoopy and Star Wars had a love child...

it would look like my Xmas tree. Seriously. You can tell that this house has a Snoopy and Star Wars lovers in it. Oh, and that we might have a horse lover and a Dallas Cowboys fan in it too but really, in much more of a "hobby" fashion.

Yep, I finally decorated the tree. It's only been out of the storage closet since last Friday. I got tired of it looking bare and naked. I did not get the ladder up from the garage so it does not have a tree topper nor does it have a
  2. I am an addict...and we have WAY TOO MUCH Xmas stuff

I am an addict. No, it's not model horses. It's not books. It's ... well, kinda but not totally horse blankets. Or polar fleece.

It's paper. Wrapping paper, esp. I have this unholy fascination with paper. I have at least four rolls of Xmas paper and I have decided *need* another one.

I'm a bit "known" for wrapping. My father in laws has enlisted me to wrap the presents for his wife several times. My hubby makes me wrap his parents' gifts and friends.
  3. Dear Santa...

I realize the time has come for a Christmas wish list from me. Some of what I want are not quite attainable by yourself. However, there are some desirable items you (or the in laws) can deliver. You're good but delivering on those unobtainable stuff, that's like over the top good.

I used to want snow as a kid. That wasn't easy to deliver and your in with Mother Nature failed more than it should have. I knew enough to not ask for Flick or another horse. That was something
    Tags: santa, xmas list
    Categories
    Stuff and Things
  4. Matte Flick For Sale

Unsolicited plug:

Barb Spohr is selling her matte Flick RMR SR
    http://modelhorsesalespages.com/sale...lery&id=729261

My glossy one has been NAN Q'd several times and a TT at NAN! Shows very well as an American Sport Pony.

End unsolicited plug.
  5. Chocolate, turkey, ham, boots and more food!

Or, what I brought home from my vacation.

Seriously - I think I brought home more food than clothing. And I know I ate enough. When Mom asked me what Dad and I had been eating for breakfast, I truly answered her "whatever I wanted". I wanted it - he made it. Yes, I'm an adult but I am his only child.

There are times when you just let your parents do unnecessary things as it makes them feel better and fulfills some sort of primordial parental need/desire.