All Blog Entries

1. Bantam scale sculpt started

I started sculpting a little horse for stress relief. Here he is with a G3 TWH for comparison. Using super sculpy firm. I like super sculpy a bit better, this stuff really is firm! lol.

1204140123.jpg 1204140125.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This blog is empty...

... I need to fix that.

But. There's a problem. Most of my blogging happens at, well, my blog. I go through long periods of time where I can barely think horses because of work much less come to this forum, alas!

But. Here's a filler post?

It's a filler of cream cheese, I think. MMmmmm. Cream cheese.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rise from the Ashes

([I]Warning, Long, Semi-Personal Story coming up... read at your own risk, prepare to be bored[/I])

So, once more I find myself staring at this familiar text box, plumming my mind for the right words to put in line with the feelings I have running through my mind.

I have not posted in a few years due to an awful and very personal injustice being dealt to me by none other than the company that I used to openly and proudly defend with both my words and my pocketbook. I was ...

Updated 11-30-2014 at 06:58 PM by Miss Twist

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Craving Carnage

I can't wait to graduate and come home and customize some horses(and job hunt of course). I told myself that I wouldn't start any new projects until I finished one of my MANY WIPS. My aunt recently found an old jumper at Salvation Army for me and I couldn't help doing some photoshop customization. The picture is courtesy this blog here ==>
    http://modelhorsearchive.blogspot.co...stonewall.html

jumpinghorsebay.jpg
    jumpinghorse300R.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. To Collect List / Wishlist

I figured this was as good of place as any to write up a wishlist/future buy list! This way I can access it from anywhere as long as I have internet :P.

Since I'm just starting out collecting, so this is probably going to be a bit long, haha.

I plan to mostly collect traditional scale models but some classics, stablemates, and minis might end up on here too. If they're on my list, I'm probably looking for at least PSQ ^^. I'm also always looking for any scale, any mold ...

Updated 09-13-2014 at 06:31 AM by BorzoiGal916

Categories
    Uncategorized