All Blog Entries

1. Graduation!

I graduated yesterday! Though I still have to finish a final paper,then I am free! My aunt got me a stablemate painting set as a graduation gift x3 I feel loved. A picture of my parents and me.

gradpic.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bantam scale sculpt started

I started sculpting a little horse for stress relief. Here he is with a G3 TWH for comparison. Using super sculpy firm. I like super sculpy a bit better, this stuff really is firm! lol.

1204140123.jpg 1204140125.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This blog is empty...

... I need to fix that.

But. There's a problem. Most of my blogging happens at, well, my blog. I go through long periods of time where I can barely think horses because of work much less come to this forum, alas!

But. Here's a filler post?

It's a filler of cream cheese, I think. MMmmmm. Cream cheese.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rise from the Ashes

([I]Warning, Long, Semi-Personal Story coming up... read at your own risk, prepare to be bored[/I])

So, once more I find myself staring at this familiar text box, plumming my mind for the right words to put in line with the feelings I have running through my mind.

I have not posted in a few years due to an awful and very personal injustice being dealt to me by none other than the company that I used to openly and proudly defend with both my words and my pocketbook. I was ...

Updated 11-30-2014 at 06:58 PM by Miss Twist

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Craving Carnage

I can't wait to graduate and come home and customize some horses(and job hunt of course). I told myself that I wouldn't start any new projects until I finished one of my MANY WIPS. My aunt recently found an old jumper at Salvation Army for me and I couldn't help doing some photoshop customization. The picture is courtesy this blog here ==>
    http://modelhorsearchive.blogspot.co...stonewall.html

jumpinghorsebay.jpg
    jumpinghorse300R.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized