All Blog Entries

1. NAN 2014 Already?!

Haven't blogged here in awhile so forgive the jump in date. :uh

First, I'll start with an update of sorts.
    I recently completed my second medallion Miss FabMULEous, the sparky little mule foal. Very happy with how this cute little one came out. Right now, you can order your very own Miss FabMULEous through my website. (I also have a micro sculpt done and in the casting process but they will need alot of work before sales).

[IMG]http://crileycustoms.weebly.com/uploads/7/4/9/6/7496976/6112002_orig.jpg[/IMG] ...

Updated 07-23-2014 at 03:25 PM by RobinHoodFan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Classifieds

Am I doing something wrong? I'm new to modelhorseblab and I'm a paid subscriber but when I click on CLASSIFIEDS, I get this message: [h=1]Not Found[/h][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]The requested document was not found on this server.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Web Server at modelhorseblab.com

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial]HELP! What is causing this to happen? is it something I'm not doing correctly? Thanks in advance for any input on this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My first Resin

I'm completely agog over how stunning Trailblazer is in hand. Her pictures really don't do her justice! Her picture and paint credit go to Sue Kern.

DSC06955.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sueanta Irregular Sale...

Has me crying. I am a poor college student! I have no business buying resins, not matter how cheap...I still haven't had my Arcane prepped from the last sale...~cries frustrated tears~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. PIPPIN! A MARE OR A STALLION/GELDING?!

[B]Hey guys
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the real Pippin was a stallion/gelding or a mare cuz I received him in the mail about a week ago and saw that he was a mare but wasn't sure if he was supposed to be a mare or stallion/gelding! If someone could please let me know, that would be great!

Thanks guys!

Much ❤️
    ~Jenie[/B]