All Blog Entries

1. At last - banners restored

Banners are restored after a herculean amount of research, trial and error, stretching back months.

And the best part ... no additional applications. No integrating additional software. The code is in this software, in the vBulletin-approved location. Hooray.
  2. Those VP running mates

I count myself among those whose jaw dropped thinking McCain might have insanely punted the election when I first heard his VP pick was a woman mid-first-term governor of Alaska.

O. M. G. - - what has he done?

However, a very insightful friend and fellow McCain supporter kept saying “Brilliant. Brilliant.”

It is?

O. M. G. - - it is!

A week and a half later into a new reality, on the strength of one electrifying convention ...

Updated 09-08-2008 at 10:50 PM by Mary

Categories
    Election 2008 - POTUS
  3. #1 / September 7th, Sunday, 2008

Hello all, I am so into this new feature, I might even keep blogging now. I have always quit blogging after a post or two on other sites.

Today I went to see some live barrel racing. OMG! It was so scary, I was in the stands taking pictures!

I will have to post some pictures, and I may update you all on what I thought of the barrel racing later as well.

Ellie

Updated 09-24-2008 at 01:09 PM by Elf

Categories
    Horses
  4. Missing having them out around the house

Models still all packed from the last 2 moves, both in less than a year. Makes it hard to think about live showing - have to dig 'em out, then re-pack. Oh I miss them though! I want a few special ones out SOON.

Have to unpack half a garage full of other stuff as well. (But the models aren't in the garage! )

Updated 09-07-2008 at 12:49 AM by Mary

Categories
    Model stuff
  5. Banner ads & forum width

And after posting the blog entry it looks like I could post a comment to my own blog entry.

vB added an easy-peasey (almost) feature that has slots for banner ads. Well easy except you have to generate about 20 lines of code for myself.

Had the ads up and posted but had to take 'em down to prove to vB support that the forum display width issue existed before the ads went up.

The solution to the forum width is worky - and experimental. I try ...

Updated 09-07-2008 at 12:27 AM by Mary

Categories
    Behind the Scenes at Blab