All Blog Entries

1. Miss Kitten

Well - once again the human race failed me with the idiot who ran my poor cat Ashley over.... *cries*....

They left her for dead in the middle of the road where someone else could have run her over.... If they had BOTHERED to stop and check they would have seen she has a collar with a tag - on the tag are my home AND mobile phone numbers.... A phone call would have been nice....

Just as well we were not too far off from being home (we'd been away visiting family) ...
  2. Egads I've not been utilising the Blab Blogosphere

lately! EEEEEEEEP!

LAZY me!

Well, since I've been 'cleared' due to my ultrasound, and am NOT going to have something break anytime soon :-) I suppose I should be happy bout that-it just bugs me that I don't know what went wrong, and if it's gonna happen again...

I've been starting to excercise again! WHEEEEEEEEE!

This after a looooong absense. YIKES!

Rode my bike a few miles today and MAN, was I tired, I could tell that I haven't ...
  3. Done and done...I hope!

Well...after several days, I *finally* finished the Secret Santa assignments. I don't know what happened this year, but it was much more difficult to get this going than last year. I kept losing people, double assigning people, and forgetting to assign some people at all! I finally had my SO look over my master sheets since he has a better eye for these things and he was able to find all my problems super fast. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be PMing people tomorrow. ...
  4. We just got a letter, we just got a letter,

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]We just got a letter, Wonder who its from?

Its from Laura G! I got the awesomest PIF today! 3 lovely CMed shetlands, 3 LB Unicorns, 2 Pegasi, and some Saddle Club dolls and tack.

Laura is sooooo awesome! The box was HUGE

I also got my pastels today! AWS deliveres super fast. I can't wait to start with them. I need to wait until my containers get here so I don't make too much of a mess. But I can't wait to have some ...
  5. My new website!!

Hi everyone!
    My new site is starting to get up and running, and
    I am now taken pictures of all my work and uploading them to the computer to put on that website. So bear with me as I update this site and try to getting it running smoothly. In the mean time look at some of the pictures I have and leave comments in my guestbook on what you think of the page and my work!