All Blog Entries

1. Should I buy a horse?

Wow, it's been more than four months since I posted here. I haven't done much horse-wise in that time... mostly 'cuz of health problems. I have hypothyroidism--although whether or not that's what's going on here, I don't know. All I know is that I've been fighting off fatigue on a daily basis. I am quite literally sleeping half the day... sleeping in until around 9:00 a.m., then often still taking a 1 1/2 hr. nap in the afternoon. It's getting really old.

Anyway... I went ...

Updated 07-15-2009 at 02:29 PM by SongMom

Categories
    Horses
  2. Ride

What an incredible ride today...Crush was so focused, and when I kinda eased into asking for a side pass (JUST asked!!!!!) he side-passed!!!! I almost cried!! He has gotten so INTERESTED in learning...I see big sis Foxy in him; she was always gobbling down the info I taught her...he has completely understood the opposite turnaround I put into place...he did it 4 times today w/o fail...
    This weekend is all his...I am not going to scare him but he can have all the hanging around time he needs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oooh!!! He's HERE!!!!

I got my mini Flick yesterday...

And I gotta say, Steph Michaud is da BOMB. She TOTALLY captured Flick's facial expression - even my hubby noticed! All the spots are in the right places, all the color is right, even his funky ass feeties!

Millions of thanks of course, go to Steph for being brave and giving me the incredible opportunity for my very own Michaud mini Flick. He's the next best thing to the real thing!

I can't wait to show him...Damn,
  4. Adventures in manes and tails

Okay.....so manes and tails really needs a certain type of tool. One I do not possess right now at this instant. So what I ended up with is a mane that looks raggedy and the tail isn't too bad, but not what you'd find on a nice resin. I will probably have to wait and try to make a waste mold and then attack the hair. Here's my attempt so far. lol
    [IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_u2TGQ7j5Cow/SkKPEp5sC5I/AAAAAAAAA2E/Z2t3LWYHlOk/s400/Bony%20016.JPG[/IMG]
    Oh well, I've only been working on her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Guillotine! MUAHAHAHAH!

WTF?!?! What have you done to me?
    [IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_u2TGQ7j5Cow/Sj6xSNBUeLI/AAAAAAAAAzI/QTHfl5OJV4o/s400/bony%20010.JPG[/IMG]
    Categories
    Uncategorized