mariannas

Done and done...I hope!

Rate this Entry
Well...after several days, I *finally* finished the Secret Santa assignments. I don't know what happened this year, but it was much more difficult to get this going than last year. I kept losing people, double assigning people, and forgetting to assign some people at all! I finally had my SO look over my master sheets since he has a better eye for these things and he was able to find all my problems super fast. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be PMing people tomorrow. Not good.

To make things even more interesting, I had to go get antibiotics since part of my catheter was "contaminated" last night. While I was at the clinic this morning, the nurse also decided to give me a flu shot. I don't know what happened, but I came home feeling miserable. I went back to bed, got up to walk the dog, and came home feeling very nauseous. Sooooo...back to bed I went! Thank goodness for Sundays.

I think I'm finally back on track. I'm feeling a bit better and a whole lot less anxious now that I know everyone can start their Secret Santa festivities. My SO thinks I'm crazy, but I absolutely adore organizing SS.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Marianna you rock !!!

Updated 10-19-2008 at 09:15 PM by Mary