Random Randomness (brought to you by Robin)

So! Rhode Island.

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Wow, it's been some time since I've bothered to post here. I guess it's a good thing that this isn't some real-life blog that I'm expected to update. I'm such a bad person sometimes.

That said, I'm now in the lovely land of Cranston, RI (not too far from Providence or Newport, for those of you who don't know this tiny state too well), and I'm estatic to be here. Not only does it mean that I get to meet an awesome group of collectors in Region X, but it means that I'm free of the Land of No Model Horses!

Yes, ladies, you heard me right. I'm out of Alabama and I now have no more perodic teases called trips to San Diego, where the Awesome of Awesome Breyer dealers resides (Cathy of DTS Leather). I'll miss Cathy, but since my "homeport" in California consisted of spending 14 straight months in Alabama, I'm not going to miss that tour a bit. Now I'm in RI, and I'm already batting a thousand on Breyer dealers. I'm literally 3 turns away from Allie's Tack Shop (two left, one right), and talk about an awesome place to buy plastic ponies. I haven't discovered the other local dealers yet, with Allie's about 8 miles up the road, I'm not too worried.

Moral of the story? Rhode Island = Land of Model Horses. A much better destination.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We are glad you are here, Robin!

Sadly we have alot less Breyer dealers than we used to, but Allie's is a great place to go. Tractor Supply (exit 7 off 95) in Coventry had some, but not much since the sale. They should get more in. :)

Looking forward to seeing you and your roommate on the 6th!