EichMoors

Venting

Rate this Entry
Today just sucks. Tried to get homework done early, professor cancelled assignment. Met with advisor for grad school application, denied acceptance to school. Have to stay a whole extra year to amend the damage. Just about missed my bus home. Boyfriend sick and I'm depressed. Snow fell on us and sneakers have a hole. No money left thanks to scammers who got a hold of my bank account. Miss my ponies at home and found out through a "Oh by the way" conversation from home that one of my rabbits died. And to top it off, the resin I was hoping to purchase looks like it's falling through, haven't heard from seller in five days promising pictures. It was the perfect resin to finally have a portrait model of my pintaloosa mare made.

I just want to curl into a ball and cry, and let the day just revolve around me without having to do anything. Hate being depressed. Thank you sucky ex-boyfriend for emotional abuse.

Okay, gotta try to finish this homework, due tomorrow at 8am. Just had to vent and release it all.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments