If your "Remember Me" function is not working, then your "persistent" cookie is not working. If you are being prompted for login information with each page you visit, then your "session" cookie is not working. If you can't login or logout totally, it's probably a cookie issue involved.
You can try to clear up these issues by clearing cookies using this link
. If that does not work, then you need to clear cookies manually.
In Internet Explorer
, this can be done as follows:
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Go to the top menu and select "Tools" and then "Internet Options."
3) When the dialogue box opens, locate the area called "Browsing History" and select "Settings." Then select "View Files."
4) If your dialogue box is different, poke around until you find "View Files."
5) While viewing your files (these are your cookies), delete the following, if present:
cookie: [your computer username]@modelhorseblab.com
cookie: [your computer username]@www.modelhorseblab.com
6) Close Internet Explorer and reopen it.
7) Navigate to Blab and login, clicking the "Remember Me" box.
Here are some Firefox
1) Open your Firefox browser.
2) Go to the top menu and select "Tools" and choose "Options."
3) When the dialogue box opens, click on "Privacy." Another dialog box will open.
4) On the right side of the box select "Show Cookies." Another dialog box will open.
5) In the inner box is an alphabetic list of cookies. Scroll down until you find modelhorseblab cookies. Select all of them and click the "Remove Cookies" button in the lower left corner of the box.
6) Close all open dialog boxes. As above, log in again and check "Remember Me."