Welcome to the Model Horse Blab.
12-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Hobby Blabbing CHANGE: NEW Price checks may ONLY be posted in the Sales Forum, by paid members. REQUESTS TO MOVE old Price Check threads must include the LINK/URL! Thx !! :)
* Discussion of models with a factory finish, or a standard finish provided by the original seller of the model.
- No sales/wanted/trade/trans. posts outside the Sales Forum
- Please put unrealistic model threads in the Decorator forum. If a realistic thread wanders into unrealistic, that's ok in OFC.
- BreyerFest topics may only be posted in the BreyerFest forum (scroll down)
- BreyerWest topics may only be posted in the BreyerWest forum (scroll down)
Today, 04:27 AM
Model horses painted privately, and/or with changes in position. Primarily factory-produced models that are custom painted. But any artist-painted models are ok here.
Yesterday, 09:40 PM
09-27-2016, 08:50 AM
Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Fantasy, decorator, all horse-based models and work-in-progress.
Horses with unrealistic finish, and/or unrealistic additions (e.g. wings.) Horse-based fantasy creatures.
Scenes, backgrounds. Props, dolls, accoutrements in general. Photography of scenes, or fantasy photography of model horses.
09-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Question: How Do You "Keep It Sane"?
Today, 01:12 AM
Looking for someone? Are you an artist who needs to announce a new release? Holding a show? Post here for all to see!
* Looking for someone? Someone looking for you? Check in here and see! But ... please do not share other people's personal information in any forum without their permission. You may request pm's for more detailed information. People may post their own information if they wish. Blab is not responsible for answering requests for information about members.
09-22-2016, 03:14 PM
* Releasing a new resin or have slots open? Let us know all the fabulous details here!
09-24-2016, 01:02 PM
* For discussing things not related to model horses.
Today, 05:00 AM
08-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Help each other! Questions about websites, computers, webhosting, etc. No guarantees of assistance - post your question and maybe some kind soul will know how to help you out, but please don't be upset if no one responds.
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Speak your mind: Ages 18+. Adult off-topic conversation. Must have 300+ posts & 4 months+ active membership. PM Mary for access. Do NOT expect to NOT be offended at times. NO [even potentially] negative talk about other hobbyists allowed.
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
... and a few adult mentors
The artistic side of things
A place to discuss all aspects of prepping, repairing, painting and finish work for all model types including plastic, resin and china. Ask questions, offer advice, tips, experiences, etc.
09-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Post models for HONEST constructive criticism here. Do so at your own risk - not a place for the easily offended. This is for people to post models THEY have created. NO posting models that aren't created by yourself.
09-26-2016, 01:27 PM
- For first-time artists to receive gentle feedback, encouragement and beginning tips
- Promote the talent of undiscovered artists. Please get permission prior to using any photos that aren't yours.
[Old threads from old forum Up & Coming are here.]
08-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Other equine art, including collectables.
medallions - tiles - plaques - bronzes - and public sculpture, too
photography - flat art - other equine art
09-02-2016, 11:01 PM
A place for all of your showing & event discussion, tips and info
09-21-2016, 11:27 PM
Any Breyer event that isn't Breyerfest ... put it here, please! :)
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Yesterday, 07:36 PM
A place to discuss auction and sales-site buying, selling and related issues. If discussing someone else's artistry, *BE SURE NOT TO BASH/FLAME*. NO SALES posts please.
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
09-21-2016, 06:56 PM