• SaintSpatzz

There is no available content written by SaintSpatzz
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Breyerfan21

On the move again...

We might be moving again... This time into a two bedroom apartment with more space then our current one bedroom cramped one. I'm crossing my fingers that everything works out to get the new...

Yesterday 12:57 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

VWK'sanEasyGoer

The rare time I do sell I always list PPD to...

The rare time I do sell I always list PPD to Canada and the lower 48 US. Just makes it easier. I'll sort of guestamate what I think it will cost, though normally on the low end. If it costs a few...

VWK'sanEasyGoer Today, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    FourWindsFarm

Forgot to add--- I usually add in whatever...

Forgot to add--- I usually add in whatever shipping costs me to ship to either California or Florida since I live in the midwest. Sometimes it's a bit more, sometimes it's a bit less, but it tends...

FourWindsFarm Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    FourWindsFarm

I think a lot of people balk when the realize...

I think a lot of people balk when the realize that a $20 horse is going to cost $15 to ship. That's one reason I still have a pile of mid-80's Breyers-- shipping costs more than they're worth, so...

FourWindsFarm Today, 11:32 AM Go to last post
    horsefreak

I bet if they were the ones selling they wouldn't...

I bet if they were the ones selling they wouldn't want to lose money by offering cheap yet fast shipping. Packing/shipping supplies are not always free. Sure you can get some things free (newspaper,...

horsefreak Today, 10:53 AM Go to last post
    Misty Star Studios

Doesn't help that shipping costs are going up...

Doesn't help that shipping costs are going up again on the 21st. :sad

I lost count of how many people backed out over shipping. And as Claudia mentioned, it's always the cheaper shipping that...

Misty Star Studios Today, 10:34 AM Go to last post