• Mary

by Published on 10-20-2012 06:37 PM
    Article Preview

To view all of our current Blab advertisers

go to the top links and click Advertisers
    or click here

Why advertise on Blab?

Blab has a steady whitewater rush of hobbyists fully engaged with the forum! Whether you watch the rapidly changing topics and chatter by clicking on the top link Unread Posts, and refreshing, or you scroll to the bottom of the main forum ...
    by Published on 10-07-2012 11:40 AM
    Article Preview

From Gemini's online friend: We on Blab's Real Equine forum have followed Gemini's journey, with all the ups and downs, through Blab posts of years. We've encouraged, supported and sometimes counseled backing off, when we felt the financial or physical risk was becoming larger. But always Gemini was on a path that many dream of but never achieve - to own her own horse. A horse that is truly hers in every sense - responsibility and all choices of what trail to ride next!

Gemini's Story ...

I have thought many times of writing my journey down. The journey that I took from someone who loved horses very much-but couldn't afford a horse of my own, to actually owning a wonderful gelding named Whisper. It was not till someone approached me that I finally decided to put it in words for others to read. Most girls at one point in their life want that pony to confide their secrets to, to cry in their mane, and mostly to feel the freedom that we often experience while riding on the back of a horse. I have fought long and hard, through the good and the bad to experience this joy. To be completely honest, looking back, I am glad I experienced what I did. It taught me to remain focused on that dream, to realize that the road to your dream is not always easy, and can be downright tough. By sticking with this dream, I got ...