Well thanks to the blizzard outside, I have too much time on my hands, so I'm cruising around reading things I normally wouldn't and.... I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of the Transactions forum so if I'm posting anything I shouldn't, mods please delete it. But....

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
I suggest not limiting your search for more information to just Blab or just the hobby. Remember there are many resources on the internet - Google, Google Maps, whitepages.com, are all free services, and there are more search avenues. Search on names, addresses, even emails and phone #'s if you have them.

Since Blab doesn't allow personal info to be posted without permission of the person, privately get in touch with other people via pm or email and share information. Particularly names and associated contact info. A picture is likely to emerge very clearly to those of you with the most at stake.
I did this very thing, just on this one website, and in less than 10 minutes I found what I think may end up being intersting.... I followed this train of thought:

Quote Originally Posted by hi_d_hi View Post
I wasn't talking about that thread. Speculation has been made that Jennylee, Jennifer, Michelle and whomever else are a family affair. I'm speculating that all these names are actually one person.
Quote Originally Posted by julescharon View Post
I got a deco CM'd Nokota (he's purple!?)
And on this page: http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums...ht=#post578869 check out post 26.... It will be interesting to see if the purple deco CM Nokota is this same one, when it arrives at it's new home with it's companions.....

I, myself have no iron in the fire. But I'm good friednds with the person who started this thread, and my wife briefly discussed a sales piece with this same seller last year too. So I "almost" had an iron in this fire and right now I'm counting my blessings that my friend and wife didn't end up in this same boat too....