Thread: Has anyone else been able to reach H&H lately?

Blab Member Original Poster

Default Has anyone else been able to reach H&H lately?

I've tired emailing & calling H & H. No answer to either. I thought maybe they are away for the holidays. If they are, they didn't mention it on their website. Geeze, I just want to spend some $ on a nice model they have for sale, lol. Has anyone else had this problem w/them recently?
    Thanks in advance,
    Dixie Duggan

I just started getting return emails from them =0)

Blog Entries

A benign mod note ...
    There have been several threads lately about H&H non-responsiveness, so any and all future threads on that topic will be moved to TTB. Whatever the reasons it is affecting people in the hobby.

If someone who is in touch with this situation can help the op and/or link the old threads, that will be appreciated!

And now this is in TTB ... please posters include your first/last name, or log it into the name thread at the top of TTB. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mary; 12-30-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: typo

Hey All,

I have been in contact with Matt off and on. I am not going to divulge any personal details, but not that long ago, Matt was gravely ill. Like, working in the warehouse could have killed him ill. I am sure they are trying to dig out from that still. The best way it seems is to just keep trying to call to get ahold of them.

I know from corresponding with Matt that they very much do appreciate people continuing to do business with them and their patience. As with all business dealings though, everyone should do what they feel is the right thing for them.
    Carra McClelland
    It's not a problem, it's a project - AutoRestoMod

Default Dixie, please respond to this list with correct information.

Dixie,

Every email you have sent to us since you placed your order on Wednesday has been answered within 5 to 95 minutes.

We have had heavy walk-in business today and have been away from our desks. The only reason we knew of this post is because we were contacted by a concerned customer and friend. I do not feel that list members should be bothered with a public post when your original order and EVERY email inquiry to us has been answered very timely, even if you have not been able to reach us by phone over a couple of hour period today.

If you have any other questions, please contact us privately. We will do what we can to answer any questions or concerns.

James Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by phatponyfarms View Post
    I've tired emailing & calling H & H. No answer to either. I thought maybe they are away for the holidays. If they are, they didn't mention it on their website. Geeze, I just want to spend some $ on a nice model they have for sale, lol. Has anyone else had this problem w/them recently?
    Thanks in advance,
    Dixie Duggan

As you know from my return email, I did say I was sorry you felt it was hurtful that I asked about you here on blab. I didn't mean to hurt anybodies feelings by no means. I'm so sorry you feel that way. It really wasn't the case at all though. As soon as you answered my email, I re-posted back on blab, please note that. Thank you. I did try all day yesterday to reach you by phone and started trying again bright and early this morning. I just wanted to buy what I think is a vary nice/costly model {$234 w/shipping} That's a lot of money to me.
    Dixie Duggan