Page 1 of 29 12345678910112126 ... LastLast

Thread: Be Aware: Jennifer Jenn Davis/Michelle McGrath Davis/JennyLee Guzzi/Jules Charon

dont even think about it ramie Original Poster

Default Be Aware: Jennifer Jenn Davis/Michelle McGrath Davis/JennyLee Guzzi/Jules Charon

ADMIN NOTE: If you know of other TTB threads about this individual - good as well as bad - especially posted since 2011 - please PM Mary with a thread link, and this post/thread will be updated to include them. Thank you.

We have information to relate regarding these four identities. I say "identities" because the real name is not necessarily known.

I would encourage Blabbers who remember these issues to post links to any relevant threads. The oohs and ahhs and kvetching, please leave out.

================================================== ==

SUMMARY of the details below the lower line
    I encourage also reading the details carefully and with full attention. They will give a much better picture needed by an informed hobbyist. A number of hobbyists contributed the information in this post. Much of the info is not new, but as each person only had part of the picture, it wasn't until it all came together that it was apparent what was going on.

The basic hobby complaint has been sales and trades where this individual has collected an item or money but not sent the item they were due to send. The information here is only what has been reported on Blab and/or MHHR, but there could be more we are not aware of.

All 4 of the names below have used the same transactions address in Levittown, NY 11756, house number 105.
    All Blab id's except bayba have been used from the same computer.

Jennifer Davis (bayba)
    - 2007 had 5+ complaints of collecting money and not shipping the goods

Michelle McGrath Davis (mcgruff)
    - 2008-2010 at least 5 international complaints; restitution is underway to those who reported on Blab but there are possibly more on MHHR

Jennylee Guzzi (jennylee) aka Jenny - 2010 complaints, 3 so far

Jules Charon (julescharon) - 1 complaint we know of - has used same house address and computer as the above identites

The conclusion many have reached is that one person is using these identities to defraud hobbyists. It appears that when complaints have reduced the credibility of one identity, a new one steps forward to continue the same activity. Since Jennifer Davis has an arrest under that name it could be assumed she is the real identity.

In 2007 Jennifer Davis was arrested and charged with embezzling $49,000 from her employer. We do not know what more came of these charges. The employer's address was used for some hobby transactions, showing this is the same Jennifer Davis.

All 4 identities occasionally become involved with each other's trades to purportedly resolve complaints, and all have claimed family relationships. The 4th, julescharon, has recently become active and complained about being scammed by jennylee, although the two have used the same house address and have operated from one computer. A note that some of these names also have green lights for good trades, and apparently all have been friendly and gained the trust of other hobbyists.

Photos of each have been found on the internet. The photos have a passing resemblance but it is not clear if they are of the same person or different people. It is possible that one person is using the identities of real people, with or without their knowledge. It is possible one person posted photos of herself under different names.

Please read the details below with full attention. It is important to understanding how this all happened.

================================================== ==

JENNIFER DAVIS

In 2004, Jennifer Davis joined Blab under username bayba.

In 2006, she entered into a trade deal with Amber Crisafulli for a drawing. They agreed on the following trade: (1) 8x10 graphite portrait of her boyfriend Dave's German Shepherd mix "Bud" plus (1) 5x7 graphite portrait of her cat "Icarus" in exchange for her PS Arabian "Ziggy". The address supplied to Amber was Jennifer Davis c/o Traditional Air Conditioning, in Hicksville NY. The police blotter published in the Hofstra Chronicle apparently reported the following for March 20, 2007:

Hicksville
    -On March 20, Jennifer Davis, 33, of Levittown was arrested for grand larceny and falsifying business records. Between December 2003 and February 2007, while employed as a bookkeeper/office manager for Trade Air Conditioning, Davis made unauthorized purchases in excess of $49,000 against a company credit card and forged company checks.
    Please note that being arrested for something does not mean the person is guilty or convicted. A person is innocent until proven guilty. It is possible that Jennifer was completely cleared of these charges, for all we know. Dealing with these issues may, however, perhaps explain why at some point in 2007, Jennifer disappeared from Blab and the hobby, for the most part. She apparently left some folks in her wake, with pending deals. Some examples:

March 2007 - Kathleen Burge missing a medallion
    March 2007 - Jessica Reske looking for a resin
    May 2007 - Deborah Ash also raised a complaint about non-delivery of a horse
    May 2007 - Sue Peet complains about not getting a highly-sought-after Rose resin (Indy).

Sue says in her Blab post that Jennifer Davis is in Levittown, NY. In her response to Jessica, Jennifer tells us that her SO's name is "Dave." From one WOYM thread there is an indication that the husband/so's last name is "Miller." In that same thread, we learn that she's a boat owner. There are posts in WOYM indicating she was telling people she had money troubles in addition to health issues. These issues may have been resolved eventually, but you'll recall people were worried about her and complaining about a lack of response. Apparently she was still reading Blab and visible on "Who's Online," but ignoring emails and PMs.

In August, 2007, hobbyist Julie Sparrey (of the UK?) complains she has not received goods from Jennifer Davis. At the same time, the "sister" of Jennifer Davis saves the day by delivering a resin promised by Jennifer to Deborah Ash. The "sister" was identified by Julie Sparrey as "Laura."

Here's what might be a picture of her and Dave (bbpic.jpg).

MICHELLE (MICHELE?) MCGRATH DAVIS

The first time we hear about Michelle McGrath-Davis is right after Jennifer's disappearance. In August, 2007, someone tries to check MMD's references on MHHR. She does not get a response the first time. I'm not even sure that person got a response the second time. Just two months later, Kayla Wiseman (who I have never heard of) is ready to call the police on MMD for not delivering yet another Indy resin.

In 2008, Michelle joined Blab under username "mcgruff." At some time in March, 2009, we have Bobbie Mosimann (who is a real, honest to goodness hobbyist) ready to sound the alarm because Michelle isn't delivering a medallion. At that point, Bobbie is asserting an MMD/JD connection. And Bobbie is rip-roaring mad about it.

In March, 2010, Nina Kratritzke of Germany is looking for Michelle. Nina is looking for an address and phone number from Michelle for someone else.

In March, 2010, Michelle gets various TTB complaints for allegedly selling the same highly-sought after Rose resin to three different international buyers (Uschi Huppmann, Tanja Nagel et al), and not delivering. She sold a horse to Heather Irvine in the UK and Mel Boynes in Australia, same issues, although both individuals eventually got some relief. Relevant threads here:

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums...ead.php?102503
    http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums...ead.php?105580

Just as Jennifer had prior to her disappearance, MMD stated there are health issues. I noted in one of those threads that MMD had a penchant for recycling names. There's a real Jane Schneider in the hobby (in CO), and MMD blamed yet another "Jane Schneider" (in CA) for losing her resins, swearing up and down that she really did have three Lone Star resins. There's a real Kim Smith in the hobby, in FL, and MMD had payments going out with the name "Kim Smith" attached (also MHHR post). So did Jennifer Davis.

In the course of those threads and some posts on MHHR, you'll find various aliases attributed to MMD and JD. I did some research and found that MMD had admitted to having a relationship with JD through MMD's husband previously. I noted that MMD described the nature of that relationship three contradictory ways. As that post notes, Jennifer Davis' middle name was Michelle, and Michelle was selling horses on consignment for Jennifer at some point. My message making these points got cross-posted to MHHR by another member here, who was trying to be helpful. After my messages were published, I don't think we heard from MMD again.

MMD supplied to Heather Irvine an address for Farmingdale, New York. MMD supplied to Charlotte Hill the address in Levittown, NY.

PhotoBucket account associated with Michelle/Michele, per Heather I. Note there's a photo in there identified as "Mish." Hard to say if that's for real.

JENNYLEE GUZZI

In July, 2010, Michelle Brown tells us she's getting yanked about by a person named JennyLee Guzzi. In that thread, we hear from Amanda Dionne that she dealt with a JennyLee "Miller," the surname of Jennifer Davis' husband/SO. Kristen Cermele also notes that JennyLee Guzzi has no hesitation about condemning an alleged con artist on MHHR, but blithely ignores the complaints against herself that are already posted there.

It was also related to us in that thread by Heather I. that JennyLee Guzzi (who joined Blab 11/10) is the "sister in law" of Michele McGrath Davis. In the emails Heather copied to the forum, JG is talking real tough about MMD, she's going to kick her ass into shape. In the meantime, Jacquie Fernandez relates that the address for JennyLee Guzzi is Levittown, NY 11756, house number 105 (a Long Island address). Upon searching the address given to us for Guzzi, I find the following snapshot from Google. Don't click the EXE file in the linked page. The relevance is that Google snapshotted this information from one of the links (probably the CSV file):

The file is is a list of "boat" owners. From the email address, we find that Ms. Davis works for a company on Long Island, NY in Farmingdale, New York. Please note that as of 02/06/11, her name is still on the company's site as a "contract administrative assistant."

Apparently "Jennifer Davis" was into real horses; she had an english saddle for sale that someone on Blab referenced long ago. There is someone alleged to be a professional huntseat horsewoman in the Long Island area with the name "Jenny Guzzi[/URL]." Whether the name "Guzzi" is another recycled one, is anybody's guess - but people should certainly not guess and bother the real Ms. Guzzi.

Still another individual sends me copies of emails where JennyLee Guzzi is allegedly trying to take a non-American buyer for a ride.

Added: MHHR complaint posted Feb. 2, 2010 - Hobbyist is frustrated that the Alpine bought from Jennylee hasn't been shipped, and apparently another hobbyist is also waiting on an Alpine from Jennylee. A husband "Tony" is communicating that Jennylee is sick but the model will be shipped soon. A registered letter to Jennylee was returned as refused. Last names that also came up with the transaction are Guzman, Mithchell, Mitchell.

JULES CHARON

Suddenly, on January 24, 2011, Jules Charon (member since Feb 05) pops up in Michelle Brown's thread, stating that she sent money to Guzzi for a horse, much gnashing of teeth over not having checked MHHR or Blab for references. Last night, Jules posts that she got from Ms. Guzzi various unwanted items including a horse that she cloyingly mentions is purple. That was perhaps designed to make us all look for a thread about one of PitBullMom's horses, because of course PBM is famous for her purple ponies and she used to post about them on here frequently. John Keeling does the expected search, and helpfully points out that Jennifer Davis got a PBM horse (and Susan confirms as much today). So now we are like "ahhh so JennyLee Guzzi *is* Jennifer Davis." Just like we are supposed to.

Right on cue, on February 4, 2011, per Natalie Kilpatrick, JC posts this ad on MH$P, helpfully directing people who have complaints about JennyLee Guzzi to JC. Because she'll help you get goods you're owed from her. She's got a cousin in upstate New York that will go and collect goods for you.

Suddenly my BS-meter goes off. I started to question Jules about where she lived, and got some answers I didn't like (she's allegedly in TX). I took the necessary steps to cut JD/MMD/JG/JC's access, although it is still possible they are able to read. John took my suspicions and ran with them, and found there's a connection between JD and JC going back to 2004 (see his post). He finds that Jules has stated she's in Long Island right now, not TX. He finds it remarkable that Jules complains in one thread about needing to sell horses, and then suddenly she has several JD items she received. Jennifer Davis surely couldn't sell them. Another member, seeing where we are going with this, pointed out that Jules apparently couldn't make up her mind about whether she'd paid JennyLee Guzzi using a money order or Paypal. Also note the Freudian slip "I She."

This morning, I got an answer to a query I made last night: Per Jackie Hasser, Jules Charon was having material delivered to the Levittown NY address. Thus, that same address has been used by JD/MMD/JG/JC. Both MMD and JC were apparently using the same address as Jennifer Davis' work address in Farmingdale, NY.

Of less importance but still interesting: Several years ago, one of the showholders in my area got into a jam because she wasn't shipping her SR from her show promptly. People were really hot about it, and there were at least half a dozen people complaining about it on MHHR and our regional list. Suddenly out of nowhere pops up a complaint from Julie Charon on MHHR, upset that she didn't get her SR. Renee DeVore was correctly suspicious. Renee contacted the showholder and advised that the showholder said that "Julie Charon" had never ordered anything from that showholder. When Renee raised it, Julie Charon suddenly had a maiden name that she'd used to order the SR. All along, aliases have been explained away through marriage, so that response now seems somewhat in keeping with the norm.

I am told by another eagle-eyed hobbyist that Ms. Charon's MH$P ads that had the Jennifer Davis PBM horse on it - they're gone. There are other horses up now.

UPDATE

Tuesday, March 8, 2011, Berit Anderson and Randi Brazil have reported that they were "stung" by an individual calling herself Jordana Michael, with a PO Box in Levittown NY. The same PO Box used by Jules Charon, per Jackie Hasser. I will post more details when I have more time.

THE UPSHOT

Jenn Davis, Michelle McGrath Davis, JennyLee Guzzi, Jules Charon and Jordana Michael have some important facts in common. There are probably more related identities, and some may still be on Blab. If you're buying something, ask for your seller's address. Check here, check MHHR, check NAMHSA show results (this person does not live show), check the NAMHSA regional lists. If nobody's ever met your seller in person, then maybe you don't send her $300, okay?
    Last edited by Mary; 08-14-2014 at 11:50 AM. Reason: edit summary; links are edited as more is learned

Off with their heads!

Those of you who know me, also know I generally like to not post very much publicly and stay out of controvertial situations. However, in the name of making sure nobody else gets burned, I think some information needs to be shared. So I'm going to post it here, and let everyone draw their own conclusions, and give those involved a chance to explain their side of things too. This could all be circumstantial, however when we're talking about items that potentially cost hundreds of dollars, it never hurts to be thorough.

[This portion edited by bronzino/liz: The information that was here we'll cover separately - for now the links john posts below are probably most valuable. I am also cleaning up his post since the "closed" nature of the original thread made it difficult for him to quote various threads properly].

What I found [regarding a possible relationship between Jules Charon and Jennifer Davis]:

I was bored last night (by-product of being snowed in), looked Jules Charon up on MHHR, and found this MHHR thread. For those of you who aren't MHHR members, in November 2004 Jen Danza reported to MHHR that someone named Jules Charon was fraudulently trying to sell an El Cid resin that was known to belong to Jennifer Davis. There is also a reply there from Jennifer Davis verifying that she still owned the El Cid in question, and had contacted this Jules person to tell her as much. If you search MHHR further, the MH$P ad in question was quickly taken down.

I then got really curious and here I found this (post #117) [regarding Jules Charon's location]:

Quote Originally Posted by julescharon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bronzino View Post
    Wait a second, Jules. What state are you in? Do you yourself have any relationship to Jennifer, JennyLee or Michelle?
    No - I'm in Texas. Lived in NY but a long time ago, like nearly 17 years.
    I thought I dealt with a jennifer Davis when i first got in the hobby, but it may have been a Jean Davis.
    But here I found this (post #32):

I lived on LI since I as a kid, then moved (living now in TX), but stil have a house on LI and I'm going to be back there for at least 8 months while I open up a new branch of our company.
    It looks like I'll be back within about 3 weeks, provided our office location purchase goes smoothly!....I'd love to meet up! I'll PM you.
    I found references to a need [by Jules Charon] for $$ and quick sale of models here (post #18) and here (post #22) [and suddenly Jules Charon comes into possession of some models previously identified with Jennifer Davis]. I also noticed an inconsistency [between these two posts regarding the $$ value of the models allegedly sent by JennyLee Guzzi to Jules Charon, underscore and bold mine]:

Well, great. I ddin't even think to look her up on here, it just came up on my 'unread posts'.
    I've sent her $237, and I'm quite afraid I'm in the same boat. No communication for about a month. This is the first time I feel like I'm maybe being taken advantage of, and I'm really just shocked. The sucker in me just thought that maybe she's busy, or having some difficulties, or whatever.
    People who take hard earned money and then disappear can suck it. What can I do?
    Exactly. Flabbergasted and disgusted, really. I 'ordered' the Glossy Blue Roan Nokota. I got a deco CM'd Nokota (he's purple!?) two new-looking Breyer OF classics, a fugly Stone trotting drafter and some 'home grown' medallions. Unless those OF's are worth a minimum of $200 each, at least, then there is no way this box of crap is even comparable to the money I spent. Hence my red light.

Part of me is thinking cut my losses, and sell this shizz....that she never even had that glosssy Nokota, but I really cannot afford to lose that kind of money right now.
    And finally I found a reference to a horse named "Monkey" here (remember, Jennifer Davis's email addy and Webshots ID was "twomonkeys"). [I remember "twobadmonkeys" from Haynet].

Again, all of this may indeed be circumstantial. However, I think it needs explaining and people need a chance to draw their own conclusions about this mess. I've drawn my own (pending further developments) but I won't speculate here.
    Last edited by bronzino; 02-05-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    John Keeling
    Lonestar and Matriarch addict - ALWAYS open to trades for more of them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries

Note from me

I think readers will be drawing the obvious conclusions about what is going on with this individual from the posts above. I would like to put this out for consideration. Blab and MHHR both show complaints on Michelle McGrath Davis going back years. Various hobbyists have had the same address given by Michelle, Jennifer Davis and Jennylee Guzzi. And yet ... still this individual is able to arrange one transaction after the other during this long period of time.

How? Quite frankly, without the help of the victims this would have been stopped long ago. No victim intentionally assisted their own scamming or the next victim's. People who don't think of scamming others themselves often can't anticipate what a scammer may do. But to make these transactions happen this individual needs the victims to fail to do a number of things ...

• check references - Blab AND MHHR (things reported on one aren't always reported on the other,) NAMHSA show results, NAMHSA regional lists
    • keep organized records once delays start happening (keep emails sorted out where they can be found, following up regularly, tracking dates, etc.)
    • publicly report problems
    • communicate with other victims and exchange information
    • work together with other victims to identify and even reporting to authorities
    • contact authorities and pursue a case
    • and ultimately --- believe that what is too good to be true is true, and then remain isolated once they feel they've been victimized --- believe that someone who sounds nice, is nice

No one is responsible for another person's bad choices. But by doing extra diligence, transacting carefully rather than quickly, we can often block those who would victimize us. The harder it is to make such scams work, the less attractive this hobby will be as a hunting ground.

A scammer's best friends are a victim's emotion, frustration, feelings of helplessness and even isolation with one's problem. A scammer's biggest threats are victims who are calm, purposeful, have fortitude and a willingness to connect with others in the same straits and file complaints with authorities. Scammers can be quite good at selecting who is most likely to get them what they want, and just as important, who is least likely to get them what they don't want - outing and prosecution.

A first step could be this thread. If your previous report hasn't been referenced in Liz's op, please post if you have been -

• scammed by one of these identities
    • scammed by someone else with the same locations and identifiers

Please include details -

• items and dates
    • and most especially, AMOUNTS YOU LOST or WOULD HAVE LOST had you not been ultimately refunded for a transaction that wasn't concluded
    I think it will be helpful to come up with an idea of the scale of how much $ has been at risk. That could be helpful to a victim who wants to take their issues to the next level, legally.

This is a wonderful hobby and the vast majority of people in it are honest. The ability to have good transactions is an integral part of the enjoyment of the hobby. Anything we can do to preserve that integrity will keep the hobby strong and a positive in the lives of those who love it.

[Just a note - we may employ some special moderating to keep this thread on topic of
    - any identities who can be associated with the common identifiers in the op;
    - ways to avoid being scammed;
    - what can be done if you appear to have had your money taken fraudulently;
    - what constitutes a reportable offense;
    - where, when and how to report to the authorities.

Keeping in mind that we don't know the real name of the op individual - so we'll go by the common links to establish that the same person has struck again. Definitely interested in learning of new names with the same identifiers.

Thanks for understanding, appreciate everyone's help.]
    Last edited by Mary; 02-05-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Just a note...and I'm not really sure it matters, but the lovely girl known as Myra was one of PBM's beloved dogs.

yes that was my dog...I have some things I can look up for you guys, I hope I saved them. This is just so disheartening. So unfortunate that people are still being misled!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JOIN THE PURPLE PONY FAN CLUB!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/purpleponyfc/

Question here...and believe me, I don't mean to step on toes or insult anyone. But on MHHR, John Keeling doesn't have a stellar reputation - but a Christmas tree lights....poison fruit and all that.

John, I don't mean to insult you, this is just what I saw in a search of MHHR, I didn't read through the posts, just look at the lights.

But then again, that's what most of us do, a search looking for lights.

This whole thread is going to take a LONG time to slog through to get a clue...when people are working transactions, it generally becomes fast and furious.

I'm still reading through the whole thing...but I had to post my gut instinct. I hope y'all don't mind.

Mod note: To discuss anyone else, please open another TTB thread and post the first person account with details. We've requested that before in other TTB threads. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mary; 02-05-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    Equine x Design
    Karrie Balwochus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camaro88lover View Post
    I can haz confusing? Holy crow...
    Laura Golias

Blog Entries

Basically three of the identies in the thread title have used the same address in Levittown, NY, and one, Michelle McGrath Davis, used the same address as Jennifer Davis' work address in Farmingdale, NY. These communities are side-by-side on Long Island.

The same transaction patterns have been going on for several years under the 4 names identified here, as reported on MHHR and on Blab. Models have been sold but never shipped; trades have also never been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Basically three of the identies in the thread title have used the same address in Levittown, NY, and one, Michelle McGrath Davis, used the same address as Jennifer Davis' work address in Farmingdale, NY. These communities are side-by-side on Long Island.

The same transaction patterns have been going on for several years under the 4 names identified here, as reported on MHHR and on Blab. Models have been sold but never shipped; trades have also never been shipped.
    Ahhh, the cliffnotes version - thanks Mary!

Blab Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camaro88lover View Post
    I can haz confusing? Holy crow...

so help me get my brain around this, is julescharon is one of the MMD-JD-JG identity names? was just making up a story in those post she posted? Or am I miss reading what I just read?

| | | |

OK because I have no life aside from wreaking havoc on Blab all day long while bouncing baby on my knee..

Some tidbits I found today reading McGruff and JulesCharon's post histories.. no smoking guns..however..

Both make mention of having 2 dogs..yet no photos of either.. Odd.. all of us are deranged about posting about our pets. I know her Avatar is a dog.. but not on the threads where we ramble about their names and ages and idiotic things they do
    Both make mention of an aprox. 5 year old OTTB.. Mcgruff in the sense of "I am getting" and Jules calls him the Monkey. Now, Mcgruff's was supposedly out of Storm Cat.. so adding to my lack of life I went looking on allbreed pedigree for all the male colts out of Storm cat for a three year span.. nothing with the monk or monkey in the name.. but was worth a try. There is also mention by both of another retired horse. No horse photos either
    Jules complained about no money.. yet stated on a thread about Jenn Scott that she wanted to buy three of her resins.. but didn't because of the thread.. She also bought a new net book among other things - yet photos of her on her kanga shoes showed a nice neighbourhood... Don't get me wrong there could just be poor money management... but yeah..
    She made a remarkable recovery from the incident with the horse and the dogs to be on those kanga shoes given she had broken two vertabrae and her wrist.. but made no further mention of the recovery or what happened with the money or where the horse and her. SHe also mentions she should move back to Virginia
    She also asked just this week about having forgotten her password/email for MHSP.. Foolishly MY advice was to create a new account as Carrie was up to her eyeballs... would have been a convenient explanation for being "new" to MHSP in terms of a join date.. and erasing some past issues.

There was other little higgly piggly things.. by both that just seemed like exaggerations etc... that are common in on-line persona.. some confusion as to what she does for a living etc.

I am feeling at a loss.. as I quite liked Jules.. and looking back over some of our interactions I wonder that I didn't start to question things.. but that is hindsight for ya!

I believed early on that JD/MMD/JG were all the same person, but I never considered that Julie could be another alias. Wow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FriesianFury View Post

so help me get my brain around this, is julescharon is one of the MMD-JD-JG identity names? was just making up a story in those post she posted? Or am I miss reading what I just read?
    Yes. She used the same address used by Jennifer Davis and Jennylee Guzzi.

WTF???

Vertebrae in her wrist???? Seriously??? Wow! I don't know what I'd do if I had a part of my spine in my hand.
    Equine x Design
    Karrie Balwochus

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Yes. She used the same address used by Jennifer Davis and Jennylee Guzzi.
    Mary, I'm a former admin of another board...IP addresses...what do they say?
    Equine x Design
    Karrie Balwochus

Quote Originally Posted by Eowin View Post
    WTF???

Vertebrae in her wrist???? Seriously??? Wow! I don't know what I'd do if I had a part of my spine in my hand.
    You'd have one awesome hand with some serious backbone power!

Sorry...couldn't resist.

WTF???

I thought I made a typo.. but you made a readO Vertebrae and her wrist

WTF???

It says vertebrae and her wrist, as of November, 2010. L1 and L2, I think, if I recall right, so upper lower back.
    Beatha Sellman
    My horses: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/a...weetdefensefr/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries

Mary, I'm a former admin of another board...IP addresses...what do they say?
    The same ip (computer) created the Blab id's
    mcgruff (Michelle McGrath Davis)
    jennylee (Jennylee Guzzi)
    julescharon (Jules Charon)

Because Blab management had already connected dots between JD-MMD-JG via other means, it simply did not occur to me to do a search on the ip address. But we've done it now, obviously.

Page 1 of 29 12345678910112126 ... LastLast