Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491920212223242526272829

Thread: Be Aware: Jennifer Jenn Davis/Michelle McGrath Davis/JennyLee Guzzi/Jules Charon

yea I have also wondered what if anything is happening with this..?? and Randi haven't you talked to them? if not I don't think you'd be getting any money back anyways.. you need to contact them and let them know you were also ripped off...

Rebecca Turner --- NEW EMAIL!!! solticestudio@gmail.com

Blog Entries

I did a quick search for the name in the jurisdiction records ... there are so many people with the same name in the record for everything from apparent divorce action, to car accidents, and so on and so forth. I did not find anything that looked like this case.

Randi, did you get in touch with the authorities, directly? Unless you did, I wouldn't count on hearing anything substantive through the internet, including this site. I am not assured that anyone else actually took some of the actions that have been claimed in Blab posts. Just sayin.

AR/CM Horse lover & Pug lover RBrazil's Avatar

Yes I contracted them directly and filled out paperwork for the DA and I also filed a internet fraud theft thru the USPS and havent heard a word back from either one. *sigh*
    Randi Brazil

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RBrazil View Post
    Yes I contracted them directly and filled out paperwork for the DA and I also filed a internet fraud theft thru the USPS and havent heard a word back from either one. *sigh*
    Randi Brazil
    I suggest that relentless follow-up with the DA will be necessary to have a chance at any sort of news or satisfaction. These systems are loaded with cases, I'll guess that the wheel that squeaks the loudest gets the most attention.

I think we are the ones hoping to hear updates from you! I do wish you luck!

Latest news on my case: I spoke with the detective last month and the bank is dragging their heels about sharing this individuals financial records (we're trying to see if the money order was deposited.) The endorsement on the back is illegible and you can't make out what the name is. The DA implied that we might get the money back as part of a plea deal, but I'm not holding out much hope.

I gather from the recent posts that this person is up to her old tricks again, with new aliases? The detective did say these cases can take months (it was a few months after I filed the complaint before they gave me a statement to sign. So don't lose hope, whoever of you are also prosecuting this.

Adrien

Oh good.. I do hope you are bale to go thru with this and they do something.. because if they don't she will keep it up as long as she keeps getting away with it.. if she gets in legal trouble and it costs her money.. she may just stop doing it.. I hope.. any was.. good luck..Im glad they are at least trying to do something.. its just to bad it takes so darn long..

Rebecca Turner --- NEW EMAIL!!! solticestudio@gmail.com

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491920212223242526272829