Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blab paid subs - a new option! $1.80 monthly, auto-renewing

I gave in last week! Did it through the monthly, it rocks! Thanks for the chance through making it so affordable!
    Emily Bevacqua (Bailey)

Looking for any Marguerite Henry Models: INCLUDING MISTY II, BLACK MIST AND TWISTER! PM ME!!
    http://www.modelcritter.com - International Model Critter (Collectible) Registry

under the oaks Original Poster Mary's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will be thrilled if most of Blab becomes paid members through this option. Yearly subs are delightful as well! But if monthly is easier for many people, that works for Blab as well!

Going to get a month's sub now, this is SO much easier for me by the way - thanks for this option!
    Clare Stokes

w
    ww.meadowviewartistry.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/meadowviewartistry

This is perfect for me! Thank you Now I can subscribe when we have breaks at the university *YAAYYY!!*

Quote Originally Posted by adivaarabians View Post
    OH AWESOME! Thank you for adding this as an option Mary! I predict that this will drive the number of people who don't currently subscribe up quite a bit!
    I am going to be one of those people Such a great option!
    I can be reached by email or facebook only at this time, as I focus on preparing for veterinary school

Sarahbeth Barlas
    SBarlas@msn.com

Summer Storms Studios :: www.SarahbethBarlas.com |http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/...sp?Accid=11531
    Model Horse Performance Magazine Editor :: www.modelhorseperformance.com

Blog Entries

Yes that is the whole strategy. I am very very happy if many subs are monthly, and even if they start and stop. As y'all have mentioned, a much higher %age of the Blab population can enjoy the paid forums, and at their convenience. It will be very worth it to Blab.

Just signed up! I love that because I signed up today, I owe my next payment Aug 20, right before school move in. So I can take about a month off and then sign up again after I start up my studio work again and school work settles out. SSSSOOOO excited! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
    I can be reached by email or facebook only at this time, as I focus on preparing for veterinary school

Sarahbeth Barlas
    SBarlas@msn.com

Summer Storms Studios :: www.SarahbethBarlas.com |http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/...sp?Accid=11531
    Model Horse Performance Magazine Editor :: www.modelhorseperformance.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahbeth-Barlas View Post
    Just signed up! I love that because I signed up today, I owe my next payment Aug 20, right before school move in. So I can take about a month off and then sign up again after I start up my studio work again and school work settles out. SSSSOOOO excited! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
    cool beans

That really is the idea ... give more people a chance to be a paid member, who probably would not be otherwise. And continue to fairly fund Blab as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12