Opinions on what do to? Wait, or open dispute?
A little over a month ago I started time payments on a horse. Communication was great! I finished paying the horse off almost two weeks ago.
A week after I sent the last payment, I get a reply that the last payment has been received and I was told I'd get an email when the horse shipped. It's been almost a week now after that email and I haven't heard anything. I have e-mailed asking for an update, no response yet.
Normally I wouldn't worry about it.. Especially seeing as the seller has good references. But my first payment is coming up quickly on the 45day mark... I am not sure what I should do? Do I just wait it out? Or should I be prepared to open the dispute if I don't hear anything back on day 44? The seller doesn't have any negative reports, that I can find. And I see positive transactions with other hobby members that I've heard of. I don't want to seem rude or impatient and make the seller upset. But I am not totally sure what is the best move here if I don't hear anything soon...