Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original Poster Highlight

Noticed it just moved to under the little rocker dude (above point bar) .

"Tem-Tem" & "Abbie-kins" Brenda's Avatar

I was wondering what the blue 'original poster' thing as all about. I like knowing on subsequent pages who started the thread without having to go back to the first post. It helps when the OP has added further information or posted an update.
    ~~~~~ >^.^< >^.^< ~~~~~

Plastic Pony Lover! VWK'sanEasyGoer's Avatar

I noticed it today too and I think it's nice and subtle where it is and blue is nice too.

Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life-
    Confucious
    Victoria Krentz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    COTH threads have 20 posts per page and good discussions quickly grow to several pages, then dozens of pages - that's a lot to read! The OP designation is welcome, because otherwise it becomes impossible to remember who brought it all up in the first place.
    Yeah, but things blow up on COTH a lot too. It's my experience that we have a friendlier group here. I don't have to put anyone on my ignore list here to keep from being put in the "penalty box"!
    ACTIVELY SEEKING: Basecoat chalky Adios and Pokerjoe/Like A Diamond glossy prize models. Also seeking Witez II on Presentation base and Batal and Amira Proud Arabians!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truson View Post
    Yeah, but things blow up on COTH a lot too. It's my experience that we have a friendlier group here. I don't have to put anyone on my ignore list here to keep from being put in the "penalty box"!
    COTH moderating has also been through a journey. They learned a very hard lesson that these boards can't be un-moderated if a large-ish section of the public has access. It just becomes a troll-fest, and if you read COTH a few years ago you know how bad it was and how many of the great people who post there now avoided it. It's really been cleaned up. But they still allow a lot of personal remarks and baiting that we learned on Blab go nowhere in terms of a discussion people want to read. Although I guess the "penalty box" means they are tightening up a bit more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12