Just listed to Ebay. RARE and HTF Breyer Crescent City 2014 BEB SR Only 48 made!!! $50 No Reserve!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breyer-SR-Crescent-City-RARE-and-Hard-to-find-Only-48-made-NAN-Qualified-/231343614999?

Offered for sale is the RARE and hard to find Crescent City! He Model Number 712122 in Glossy Blue Pinto. Only available at the 2014 Big Easy Bash. He is a very limited Special Run with only 48 made!!

I was very lucky to snag one of the last ones available. He is also NAN Qualified!! This guy is absolutely gorgeous and is VERY hard to let go! Only selling due to an emergency. Beautiful white markings and the blue has a really cool sheen to it. STUNNING!!

Here are the flaws I see: Teeny tiny blue line on left hock and tiny white line on the white marking on his left stifle (although this appears to be part of the white marking) He has a pencil tip sized blue dot on his left shoulder inside the white marking. Also has a very slightly fuzzy blue marking behind his right nostril, but this is very hard to see. He also has a pen-tip sized blue dot on his right cannon bone and a tiny white line on his right barrel. This also appears to be part of the white marking but I wanted to mention it. Also has a teeny pencil-tip sized blue dot behind his left hind leg on the white marking. I tend to be very picky about my models and many people who have bought from me tell me I make the flaws sound worse than they really are. You don't see this guy for sale very often. He will be a great addition to any collection. Stamped "2014 Limited Edition" on the belly.

From a non-smoking home. Shipping is $12. He will be shipped insured and very well packed. Payment must be received within 24 hours after auction ends. I will ship international but the shipping charges will be higher. Please check out my other auctions for more rare models and Happy Bidding!

List Date: 9/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Just listed to Ebay. RARE and HTF Breyer Crescent City 2014 BEB SR Only 48 made!!! $50 No Reserve!!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------