Thread: Yellow for Lisa Bickford

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blab Member Original Poster

Default Yellow for Lisa Bickford

Would like to aware about Lisa Bickford.

In November 2015 was looking for something on Wixom mold and found one from Lisa on MH$P. The price was nice, international shipping was by ok too and I already bought model from Lisa earlier and everything was good. So I contacted Lisa and sent a payment by Paypal on Nov 19th. Lisa responded promtly. Till the payment. After the payment I asked for tracking number (I was able to trace First class international parcels recently so I wanted this info) or just was the model shipped several times. Got no response ever.
    I know the post may be slow close to New year so I was waiting till the January. No horse, no response.
    On Jan 6th or 7th i contacted the seller through Paypal. Lisa told she accidentaly forgot to send the horse and promised to to do it asap. I asked for tracking number again and got no answer, though got promise of it. In 20 days I started the dispute. In several days Paypal closed the case and refunded the money. So, I lost only time and had to search for another model.

Olga Bashmakova
    Last edited by reimolino; 02-27-2016 at 08:25 AM. Reason: forgot my name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Keep dancing

Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof. (R.Bach "Illusions - The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah")