Thread: Trouble With Private Messages

Paid Participant Original Poster dnabbody's Avatar

Default Trouble With Private Messages

Last night, I replied to a pm, only to have it sent back to me this morning? It looked like a reply from the person I was conversing with, but nothing was contained in the message but previous conversation. So it almost looks like it was redirected back to me, but I have no way to tell....
    I am trying to arrange a trade, and do not want to appear flaky!

From the beginning of my joining this forum, I've never been able to look at my own "sent" messages! It is aggravating, because I can not tell if a message actually ever went through.

Can anyone help me figure out how to read or even just see my sent messages???!!!
    Thanks so much!
    Deana Sprague my little "Z-Man" , WA Zepher...2002 model

Go to 'My Blab' at the top of the screen and then click on 'Edit Options' from the drop down menu. Then click 'Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'.

Paid Participant Original Poster dnabbody's Avatar

Thank you SO much! This is something I've been meaning to ask about, and just kept forgetting to until I really needed it!
    Deana Sprague my little "Z-Man" , WA Zepher...2002 model

Glad to help.

I'm also having trouble with PMs. I messaged a member and can read her reply. I sent a reply to her. I believe she sent me another because it says I have 2 notifications. However, when I go to my inbox it just shows the original reply to my original PM. These replies are all contained in one message thread, they are not all separate messages if that helps any. I have even left the Blab page, closed internet explorer, re-opened IE and came back to Blab to see if that would help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Faracat View Post
    Go to 'My Blab' at the top of the screen and then click on 'Edit Options' from the drop down menu. Then click 'Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'.
    This is helpful!
    I sometime forget to click on 'save a copy' when I send a message so now I won't have to.

Ramie Custom Avatar..........Stitch Custom Avatar