Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save The Rhinos Model Horse Show!!! Hilliard, OH Aug 26th

The cats let us live here! BearsnBugs's Avatar

Thanks for the nice comments on the bunny. I was afraid I wouldn't get him done in time. Got the seating chart, I see we are sitting near you & Vicki, Ann.

Paid Participant Original Poster Kdonato2's Avatar

I'm so excited to meet everyone! Tina, you really did an awesome job on the bunny! It's so cute and detailed! I'm excited to get to put on an awesome show for everyone!
    SAVE THE RHINOS MODEL HORSE SHOW
    SATURDAY AUGUST 26th 2017 in HILLIARD, OH

MESSAGE ME OR VISIT: savetherhinosmodelhorseshow.weebly.com

The Save the Rhinos Show last weekend was a total blast! Kristin did a fantastic job hosting her first show. The hall was great with good lighting and plenty of room. The judging clipped along at a nice pace and we finished around 5:30 pm. even with an hour lunch break and time to call raffle winners. I got to visit, er, talk the ear off of, lots of friends and made some new acquaintances. I got some nice ribbons, a couple of chocolate candy bars and a much sought after Rice Krispie with purple frosting Rhino grand prize with one of my OF minis. Woot! I spent too much time talking to take many photos (sorry) but here are a few familiar faces:015.jpg It was great sitting across from Tina and Leslie. I look forward to another Save the Wildlife series.
    Thanks Kristin.
    Ann

The cats let us live here! BearsnBugs's Avatar

Had a wonderful time at the show! It was great to sit with Ann, Vicki, Leslie - went to a very enjoyable dinner afterwards, too. Great experience all around and hope to be able to go to the next one!

Thanks for a lovely time! We were all really impressed how organized and together you had everything, Kristin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12