After hosting the first model horse hobby get together in Muncie earlier in the summer, I am again hosting a second meetup/swap prior to the holidays! Come hang out, meet other collectors, swap and sell model related goodies, and just have fun! Our first gathering was a huge success and I am looking forward to this next get together!

If you are on Facebook, please join the group and RSVP to the event! Our facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/338236363244941/

Here is some info from our Facebook page:

"We officially have a date! Saturday, November 11th from 11am-2pmish. We will be meeting at the same location this time, Pizza King on Wheeling Avenue in Muncie. Everyone needs to order food like last time as they are hosting us for free with the stipulation that everyone will order something. MAKE SURE YOU PAY our waitress before you leave!!! I'm sorry I have to remind that, but we had someone run off last time and not pay. PLEASE do NOT do that-you'll make it so we cannot meet here again and frankly, it's not cool. I shouldn't even have to say that, but please, please be considerate to this local business that has happily hosted us.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in November!"