Thread: Red Suzanne Francis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Red Suzanne Francis

We agreed to trade my holiday horse for her Breyer and $30
    We were supposed to ship the same day .I am still waiting for Suzanne to send part of her trade.
    I wish I could post some screen shots of her emails they were very disturbing
    She gave me these name for references Carolyn Boydston,Sheryl Liesure,Jessica Berry so I proceeded with the trade.
    Thank you

Ugh...unfortunately I too am waiting on my part of her trade...been over a year now. I sent her a check for $300 (partial cash, partial trade) for a horse that turned out to be a fake glossy prize model. never have gotten my $300 back. I'm so sorry she's does this to you!
    "Have you given the horse strength? Have you clothed his neck with thunder? Can you frighten him like a locust? His majestic snorting strikes terror. He paws in the valley, and rejoices in his strength; He gallops into the clash of arms. He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing; he does not shy away from the sword. The quiver rattles against him, the glittering spear and javelin. He devours the distance with fierceness and rage; nor does he come to a halt because the trumpet has sounded. At the blast of the trumpet he says, "Aha!" He smells the battle from afar, the shout of commanders, and the battle cry." -Job 39:19-25

Quote Originally Posted by turningthebarrel View Post
    Ugh...unfortunately I too am waiting on my part of her trade...been over a year now. I sent her a check for $300 (partial cash, partial trade) for a horse that turned out to be a fake glossy prize model. never have gotten my $300 back. I'm so sorry she's does this to you!
    Ugh I am so sick of fake glossy models.
    Last edited by Mary; 10-02-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: remove comment beyond the rules
    ~~ Mindy Young ~~

I'm glad I didn't accept a trade she offered me a while ago... And last week or so she seemed to have much trouble with paypal (or technology as a whole) and just wouldn't send me the full amount I asked for a horse. I ended up refunding her and keeping the darn horse that had been for sale for too long.
    Good luck with this!

Quartermeister by Kilbourn painted by Sue Kern in avatar
    Valkyrie by Minkiewicz painted by Heather Bullach in signature