So, I presold my Duende in August for a nice amount. I ordered him the day he came out and had him shipped direct. I hadn't heard anything from the buyer and thought 'no news is good news' right? Well, I got an email last night. She said she had just returned from vacation and opened her Duende. Here's part of the email...

"Sadly Duende has some serious flaws, and I am really not fond of the model because of these issues. This model's flaws include very poor seams, rubs on his face/body, overspray on his tail, messy leg bars and super sloppy paint on his mane/crest. I cannot believe Breyer even released him in this condition. So I would like to request a refund from you & I can ship the model back to you or back to Breyer. "

I'm torn. I do not have the money to refund her right away. I could insist that I will work with her to get a better one from Breyer, but I'm super afraid she'll get another bad one, the odds are definitely not in my favor, and I'll have to refund her later anyway. Even if she gets a pretty nice one, I have the feeling from the tone of her email that any tiny little thing will make her want the refund; also because they are now going for well over $100 less than what she paid me for mine. And then we'll be another month down the road...

I'm going to call Breyer now about a replacement but was just looking for anyone's thoughts.