My husband and I went looking at antique stores today in Wytheville VA and as I was hurrying to the front of one store before it closed I found this set-321A9FAA-7FF9-422B-97AB-5FCD2AF27BCF.jpgB0295AF3-504A-4EDC-B8B6-3DAB86A45C17.jpg546CE3FC-54E5-4642-8BAF-787D6ADDC3A1.jpg
The wagon is very detailed and has a working brake. Itís in great condition. The harness has came apart in a few places but should be easy to fix. The models are in pretty good condition except for for staining from I think a glue that was used to hold the browband in place since it was made to look like it was going under the forelock. Funny thing is I donít usually collect trads, itís the only wagon Iíve owned and I havenít shown in years. But it was so lovely and at a good price I couldnít resist!

On the bottom of the wagon is an address label with ďR.W. Wagoner Miniature ShopĒ Radford VA. My husband is from Radford and has posted on a couple Facebook sites to try and find more info about this. If any one can give me any info Iíd love to know when this was made and more info about it.