Model Horse Mania With a Twist is back in Nicholasville KY on Saturday September 7th! I received this text from Cristy Brown whoís hosting the event.

Hello everyone! I hope you have recovered from Breyerfest. Can't wait for next year. Love the theme Celtic Fling!
I am happy to announce the next Model Horse Mania with a TWIST event! On Saturday, September 7, 2019, from 9 am to 3 pm, we will be having another swap meet and this time, a fun show. With Julie Matzs blessing and cooperation, this event will be a benefit for her. All proceeds from the event, after all expenses are paid, will be donated to Julie.
As before, if you want to attend MHM for the swap meet and/or show, tables are $5 each. To ensure that as many people that want to attend can, I am limiting it to one table per person.
The fun show is truly unique! Julie chose the 6 fun classes and she did not disappoint! Julie will also be judging the classes so bring your best entries to impress her.
Classes
Cosplay Horse! Display your best costume on your model.
Doofer Class! Bring your model with the worst confirmation, warped legs, terrible eyes....you get the picture!
Down with Thiccness! Bring out those draft horses with the big backsides!
Fantastic Fantasy! Does this class really need an explanation?
Most Loved Model! Must provide an explanation on an index card and let Julie know why this model is so special to you.
Stripes for Days! Bring out those Zebras and show them off.
Bring as many horses as you want per class. Entry fee per model per class is $2. Put your model on the table with the $, Julie will judge the class and award ribbons. Additional prizes will be awarded to first and second place in each class.
*Please note that we will not be recording these results in any way so if you want a record of the results, you will have to write them down.*
We will also be having a Trivia Contest. If you want to play, for a nominal entry fee, you will receive the trivia questions. These questions will pertain to model horses, TV, movies and perhaps even Julie! Person with the most correct answers, within a specific time frame (no cell phones allowed!), wins the prize. Julie will be drafting both the questions and answers. In the event of a tie, there will be additional questions asked until the tie is broken.
There will also be a raffle. Any donations will be very much appreciated! Raffles will be drawn at 2:30 pm. You do not have to be present to win. However, if you purchase raffle tickets and are not present, you will be required to pay shipping expenses to receive your prize.
And finally, there will be a plate lunch available. Menu will be determined in the near future, I am thinking BBQ. If you are interested in lunch, please give me a head's up to ensure that there is enough food.
You may reserve a table and purchase raffle tickets now. Fees may be paid via paypal (Friends & Family please). My paypal address is ceejaybrown@yahoo.com.
*Disclaimer! If there is not enough interest, I reserve the right to cancel the event. If the event is cancelled due to lack of interest, all fees will be refunded.*
So, there it is folks. Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you in September!