Hi all, as I'm working on an ornament for a special award, I had an idea. I know many of you are very creative and talented so I would like to have an ornament contest.

Who: Anyone attending/ showing/ supporting may enter.
Prize: The prize is a 2019 traditional Christmas Breyer.
What: Create a holiday ornament to go on a tree. Rules below.
When: please bring to the show, Dec 21. Please bring to my table at the beginning of the show. Entries must be on the tree by 11 am to be included.

Please send me a PM or respond here if you plan to enter. There is no cost due to the show to participate.

Rules:
1. Ornaments must be your own creation. You may use premade ornaments/breyers/etc and paint/customize them to make them your own.
2. Ornaments must be equine themed and must hang on a tree branch. Fantasy equines are acceptable.
2. Winners will be chosen by popular vote at the show. Ornaments will be displayed on our tree and voted upon at lunch time.
3. You may enter up to 3 ornaments per person.
4. All ornaments entered will become raffle items benefitting the show. The raffle will be drawn around 4:00 pm.
5. Please keep it PG, we have youth and family attending. Ornaments that are not appropriate will not be included.

Those not attending the show just need to mail his/her entry/ies before the show. I will cover shipping of the prize if you win.

Thank you and good luck!