Blabbers, I've had a very disappointing, months-long ordeal with a seller that I would like input on.

In early February I contacted a seller on MH$P who had some Stone horses for sale, asking if they had been around smoke. The seller responded that her home and storage unit were smoke free, and the horses were already boxed up so she could send them when she got my payment. This seller only took money orders, so I posted here on Blab asking if anyone had dealt with her before since this is a riskier payment option; a couple Blabbers said they'd had no problems, so I took the chance.

As we were working out payment (I couldn't get a money order till Saturday, but the seller offered to hold the models) the seller mentioned that they were not currently in the same state as the model horses; they were across the country for dental procedures. They didn't say exactly when they were coming back, but unfortunately I didn't catch that omission at first. I sent off the money order and let the seller know it was coming. This was the 18th. We emailed back and forth a little after that, with her mentioning other models she had or had already sold, and what kinds of decorators I was interested in.

On March 1st I emailed the seller asking if the money order had arrived. (Her last email had been on the 22nd and hadn't mentioned it.) The next day the seller responded with a photo of a different model, and a message that seemed to be offering to sell me this model instead (the grammar was strange and almost phrased as if she wanted to loan me the horse?) because she couldn't find the box with the models I had paid for. I replied the next day that I was only interested in the first models, thanks.

On the 13th I emailed her asking if she was ready to ship, since I hadn't had any further updates. She replied that she hadn't found them yet, but had checked the list of a bunch of Stones she sold to someone else so they must be in the storage shed. She offered to refund my money "as soon as I sell something." I told her to keep the money one more week (since she was only going to the storage shed on Sundays) and she replied with thanks and that she was still looking.

On the 18th I emailed her again, saying I hoped she was okay (COVID was starting to be a thing) and asking for an update. I got no reply. I emailed again nearly a month later when I still hadn't heard from her, on May 12. She replied on May 25th that "I am using a friend's phone for now until the library reopens" and that she had sold the models I wanted but never crossed them off her list. "I listed some models on my sales pages and hoping to sell soon and get you a refund. Sorry again for the mix up," she wrote.

I responded on June 7th with thanks for the update and a request to send the refund "as soon as you're able" (my mistake, here; I really should have set a specific date!) and to let me know when it was coming. I heard nothing more from her until I emailed again on June 24th; she replied with, "I was going to contact you on your address so I know where to send it" (please note that I had already given her my mailing address back when I thought she was sending me models) and that she was getting money on the 1st of the month and would send me the money order then.

I sent her my address on the 28th; no response. I emailed again on July 5th; no response, and the same to my next email on July 20. Today (September 26) I emailed again, requesting that she contact me and send my refund with a tracking number. I don't expect a response, but I'm angry and upset that I'm out $240 and let this person string me along for so long. You can bet I'll never deal with her or any seller demanding money orders ever again, but beyond that is there anything else I can do? If she hasn't responded by Monday, would it be fair to send another email saying that I am going to post red lights on Blab? And is there any other site I could post to? (I'm not on Facebook or other social media, but does MH$P have seller feedback options or a way to report fraudulent transactions?)

Thanks for any and all advice, and for letting me vent, Blabbers! I'll post a version of this with full names come Monday if she doesn't respond to my latest email.