Thread: Moving Posts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blab Member Original Poster

Smile Moving Posts

I've nothing against moving posts but something came to mind that may help newcomers that are not paid participants.

When I joined BLAB I was not a paid participant, and since I was new to the hobby as well, many of my posts were in the wrong forums and were moved.

I was a little bewildered. Where had my post gone? Had I used incorrect language? I hadn't a clue (and yes, I had read the FAQs before posting). I had looked forward to seeing my questions answered and was at a loss to understand where they had vanished.

A little later I did become a paid participant, and while I'm still learning the ropes as to what goes where I can now generally track down where my post went by clicking on my forwarded post "caption".

But what is a new blabber - who isn't a paid participant - to think when he/she sees that their post has been moved. Moved W H E R E? ? ?

So, would it be possible to see what forum the post moved to? Then at least the blabber would know what forum to visit and go there -- if his/her membership permitted entry into that particular forum.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Florian; 02-26-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Punctuation